The Student Room Group

[OLD SPEC] My AQA GCSE triple science revision notes from last year

Hey everyone :-)

Exam season is quickly approaching and I was clearing out some stuff on my laptop and found some of my revision notes from last year that I made for my GCSE exams. I did biology, chemistry and physics and got A*, A*, A and I thought they might be useful for some people.

I made all of these notes referring to the specifications and tried to make them as accurate but as concise as possible, they really helped me and in my study leave I basically just learnt them off by heart like a script. (Be aware some of the units are split into parts due to the file sizes being too large.) Also, there may be one or two documents which are incomplete due to me making them the day before the exam (oops), so please check them. :biggrin:

Unfortunately I didn't make digital notes for all 3 units of every science but I'm happy to upload the ones I have. I'd use them in conjunction with your revision guides/class notes.

Hope someone will find them useful!
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by laurenpeart
Thank you

You're welcome! Good luck:biggrin:
Thank you so much, very kind of you to post these! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Lauren-x-
Thank you so much, very kind of you to post these! :smile:

You're more than welcome! I would of loved someone to have done it for me last year so I thought I might as well do it for people this year! Good luck with your exams :-)
Original post by niccc997
You're more than welcome! I would of loved someone to have done it for me last year so I thought I might as well do it for people this year! Good luck with your exams :-)

Thank you very much & I hope some good comes your way :tongue:
Excellent. Cheers :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by bigboyrory
Excellent. Cheers :smile:

Welcome! Good luck :biggrin:
Reply 7
Thank you so much.
Highly appreciated.

:smile:
Reply 8
Ooh thankss!
Reply 9
Original post by Grade
Thank you so much.
Highly appreciated.

:smile:

You're welcome! Hope they're useful & good luck :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by Cherx
Ooh thankss!

Welcome! Good luck :smile:
Reply 11
Thank you very much! These will definitely come in handy! :biggrin:
Reply 12
Original post by semise
Thank you very much! These will definitely come in handy! :biggrin:

You're very welcome! Best of luck in your exams :smile:
Thank you so much:smile:
Reply 14
Original post by Winterblogger
Thank you so much:smile:

You're welcome! :biggrin: good luck!
Reply 15
thank you!
Reply 16
I love you
Reply 17
Thank you very much
Thanks so much, these look great! And well done on your awesome science grades, very impressive :smile:
Reply 19
Thank you very much. You saved me the time in watching all those MyGCSEScience videos and having to write down my own notes!

Quick Reply

Latest