The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford University- Adult nursing, September 2015 intake

Hi, I received a conditional offer for salford starting seprember 2015 and was just wondering if there are any more of you out there? I am 23 with a 3 year old and one year old, quite excited but then again extremely nervous about the workload and 2 children 🙈. Hi to all and hopefully see you in September.
Hi again!

I'm not a student at Salford, however I have contact with some of the lecturers there. They set up a Facebook group for their March '15 intake to network and ask questions etc. Very kindly, they have now set up a group for September 15 intake. No one else is on there yet apparently but if you search for "Sept 15 @nursingSuni" on Facebook the group should come up. (Not sure if I can paste the link in here or if the mods will block it). The lecturers say they will be advertising the group to other students very soon as they have had lots of success with their March one.

Hope that is useful to you!
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by PaediatricStN
Hi again!

I'm not a student at Salford, however I have contact with some of the lecturers there. They set up a Facebook group for their March '15 intake to network and ask questions etc. Very kindly, they have now set up a group for September 15 intake. No one else is on there yet apparently but if you search for "Sept 15 @nursingSuni" on Facebook the group should come up. (Not sure if I can paste the link in here or if the mods will block it). The lecturers say they will be advertising the group to other students very soon as they have had lots of success with their March one.

Hope that is useful to you!

Hi, thank you for that! I have had a look but can't find it :frown:
Original post by MrsSarny
Hi, thank you for that! I have had a look but can't find it :frown:

Ooh sorry!
Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/451082991734677/
Hope it works for you :smile:
(Mods if you're watching, please don't block!)
Reply 4
Original post by PaediatricStN
Ooh sorry!
Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/451082991734677/
Hope it works for you :smile:
(Mods if you're watching, please don't block!)

Thankyou! Just need to be accepted now
Reply 5
Hi

i start in September too and have 3 children, im sure we are going to find times hard but will be worth it in the end.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending