The Student Room Group

Are females REPULSED by low testosterone males and their sub-human facial features?

Examples of high testosterone male faces

Examples of low testosterone male faces

Scroll to see replies

Repulsed is a bit strong. And I wouldn't know, as almost all the 'high testosterone' males you've depicted are in pictures with high production values, are men with no acne or skincare issues, look like models. Some of the low testosterone ones seem like their main issue is a lack of exercise or proper skincare, rather than being inherently unattractive. And how are you measuring 'testosterone levels '? This seems awfully unscientific.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by TurtleberrySoup
Repulsed is a bit strong. And I wouldn't know, as almost all the 'high testosterone' males you've depicted are in pictures with high production values, are men with no acne or skincare issues, look like models. Some of the low testosterone ones seem like their main issue is a lack of exercise or proper skincare, rather than being inherently unattractive. And how are you measuring 'testosterone levels '? This seems awfully unscientific.

Posted from TSR Mobile

None of the high-test males were models. Two are actors, one is guy getting a mug-shot before prison, one is a college football player and the other is an army officer.

You can tell if a male has high or low testosterone levels by his facial features.

larger foreheads
pronounced brow ridges
smaller hunter-like eyes
squarer jaws
larger chins

I'm a straight male and I can't even bear to look at the low testosterone men.
You've chosen a very biased example there.

You can get ugly high testosterone faces, and ugly low testosterone faces. You can also get attractive low testosterone faces.
Actually, two of the low testosterone males you linked are high testosterone faces, and the guy who plays Thor is an example of low testosterone.

Iirc female interest in testosterone levels correlates with their period. Leo Dicaprio when ovulating and Vlad Klitschko when on.
Reply 5
Which of the low testosterone guys are you?
They just look like they could do with better skincare and exercise tbh :dontknow:
Haha repulsed? That's a bit far fetched
so OP your only attracted to men with big muscles and "high testoserone faces"?

well each to thier own, as a gay man it is entirely your personal preference who you find attractive, just as a straight guy has the preference on which women he finds attractive
Reply 9
OP gone fishing.
Dolph tho :coma:

Slightly less appealing here

(edited 9 years ago)
I have never seen anyone quite like picture 1. His neck is actually WIDER than his head
Reply 12
Who cares?
Reply 13
Original post by scrotgrot
I have never seen anyone quite like picture 1. His neck is actually WIDER than his head

He's dead now. He left college football where he would have likely got into the NFL to join the army after 9/11 and he was killed.
Do your parents know that you have all these pictures of men saved on your computer?
Biased. There are plenty of handsome high testosterone and low testosterone faces, you've largely picked ugly examples from both sides...
Original post by ddhurst
I'm a straight male and I can't even bear to look at the low testosterone men.

That says so much more about you than it does anyone else.
Examples of low testosterone male faces

This one is you isn't it?
Feeling a tad repressed perhaps?
No I am not repulsed by any of them.

Quick Reply

Latest