The Student Room Group

She avoids eye contact in a group?

So a woman I know if she's talking too a group, (which consists of me and 2 other guys) when she's talking she will look mostly at one guy when talking and also the other guy, but won't look at me. If I'm standing in the middle she'll move her eyes too talk to both guys and avoid me.
she doesn't completely avoid eye contact, sometimes (when we're not in the group) she'll look at me when talking but her eyes will almost be wider open than usual almost like a stare. When were also in this group, and someone makes a comment etc she'll, smile and look at them, where as with me if I ask her a question, she'll answer but won't even turn too look at me.
im not sure what I've done wrong, other times when were not in this group she'll actually be not so bad. She calls me sometimes by my full first name (no one else does) when I do something wrong or jokey.
Im confused, it's like she dislikes me??
Maybe she's only in this "group" because she has to be in one for group work. I'm kind of like that as well. Not really fussed about doing anything else with others except what I'm supposed to do
She likes you it's a tell tale sign. I do it, a guy used to do it to me but tbh I kinda got annoyed. It came to a point where I was in my room just reflecting on my life and asking myself if I'm ugly cos he just wouldn't look at me but looked at my other friends.
Reply 3
Original post by MissLalaxx
She likes you it's a tell tale sign. I do it, a guy used to do it to me but tbh I kinda got annoyed. It came to a point where I was in my room just reflecting on my life and asking myself if I'm ugly cos he just wouldn't look at me but looked at my other friends.

You can tell she likes me just from that? I honestly thought i was doing something too annoy her. I did say I was waiting for another girl once and she turned and sort of weirdly looked away and upto the sky.
Original post by Anonymous
You can tell she likes me just from that? I honestly thought i was doing something too annoy her. I did say I was waiting for another girl once and she turned and sort of weirdly looked away and upto the sky.

Yep she wants ya! But don't act too cool cos it will backfire.lol
Original post by MissLalaxx
Yep she wants ya! But don't act too cool cos it will backfire.lol
I do what this girl is doing when I like a guy OP but be careful it could go the other way she could just be like hmm whatever.

But like Misslala's said if you do like her don't act like you're not bother show that you're kinda put out by it by it but show it in a subtle way rather than either storming off or just blanking her yourself.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I do what this girl is doing when I like a guy OP but be careful it could go the other way she could just be like hmm whatever.

But like Misslala's said if you do like her don't act like you're not bother show that you're kinda put out by it by it but show it in a subtle way rather than either storming off or just blanking her yourself.

I was only waiting for the other girl because she asked me too.
Thansk for help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending