The Student Room Group

Guys: which are you more likely to stay with?

Girl with a quite attractive face and zero personality/not that nice a person

Or

Girl with normal face with some things maybe you don't find 'ideal' but she is definitely not ugly. Has a lovely personality.

Which are you more likely to stay with and be faithful to, explain your reasons :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bit of a no brainer but personality for the long run. Otherwise anyone would get bored.
Obviously girl number 2.....

Doesn't need an explanation really
Number 2, by a country mile. Yes, number 1 might look like a supermodel, but that fact that her personality just isn't there, and she's not nice to other people are serious worries. Whilst 2 is still reasonably good looking, and has a nice personality? Winner because personality means more to me than her body
Original post by Anonymous
Girl with a quite attractive face and zero personality/not that nice a person

Or

Girl with normal face with some things maybe you don't find 'ideal' but she is definitely not ugly. Has a lovely personality.

Which are you more likely to stay with and be faithful to, explain your reasons :smile:

Which one takes it up the arse?

lol, jk.
Reply 5
Think of it the other way round .Replace "girl" with "guy" and which would you choose?

Number 2 a person with a personality is better than a girl who is mean to other people.
Girl 2 more likely to stay with and be faithful to.However flexibility and variety in personality traits is key for healthy relationships
Definitely number 2, looks aren't all that matter in a relationship and I'd honestly date anyone as long as we had chemistry and they didn't have the personality of a wet rag.
Reply 7
Number two
Reply 8
Bang the former, marry the latter.
Number 2, unless somehow I got on way better with number one, just because they have zero personality or are a bit mean doesn't mean they're not your match.
Original post by Josb
Bang the former, marry the latter.

Would you cheat on the latter with the former?
Reply 11
Both
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
Would you cheat on the latter with the former?

Not if I'm married.
Original post by Josb
Not if I'm married.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Girl no.2
Bit of a no brainer, really. Number two. As they say good looks captures the eye, whilist a good personality captures the heart.

But then, I don't believe in zero personality. It's all relative. What one person may see as a appealing personality, might be ugly to another person. Everyone had redeeming qualities to their personality
(edited 8 years ago)
I find it funny how most guys will say number 2 but in reality go for number 1

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
I find it funny how most guys will say number 2 but in reality go for number 1

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha can't say the thought didn't cross my mind...
Original post by wsxcde
And besides even the most attractive person if a man has been sleeping with her for 5 years and is of the disposition to cheat, he's going to be bored of her by then anyway and every other woman is going to look more attractive.
:facepalm2: sounds grim ...
Probably go for the first one, I'd happily put up with a difficult girl for a while as long as I get good sex. I've put up with being in a relationship with an annoying, grumpy girl who has the personality of a brick wall but the sex made up for her complete lack of any other desirable attributes. That's the beauty of a casual relationship, I'm mostly after sex so I'm willing to go for an attractive girl with no character and zero personality.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pointless options. Everyone should surely go for number 2. You are talking about someone average looking (therefore not a problem and arguably of normal relative physical attractive) but with an impressive personality... Generally, I find that girls with a cracking sense of humour tend to be the most attractive - probably because I place such a premium on humour that it is always one of the most attractive features someone can have.

Quick Reply

Latest