The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nurse, nurse, he's out of bed again. This time he's using a computer.
Reply 2
No, maybe with some ethnicities it is.
What the hell even is this thread?
Reply 4
Original post by Drewski
Nurse, nurse, he's out of bed again. This time he's using a computer.

Well I am sure that other tsr members are happy that I am back.
I want a mixed race daughter (half Oriental half white) named Molly. :daydreaming:
The increase in biracial children is due to society integrating not because it's trendy. That said there are probably a handful of people who think mixed race people are generally more attractive so maybe :tongue:
You've jumped to a weird conclusion here....
Reply 8
The kids get the best of both worlds which is good ,but on the downside the kids also get the worst of both worlds aswell.
Reply 9
Original post by Mr Smurf
I want a mixed race daughter (half Oriental half white) named Molly. :daydreaming:

How so?
We're human beings, not fashion accessories :rolleyes:
You are so behind the times. All the cool kids and hipsters are getting themselves triracial children.
Original post by Antifazian
We're human beings, not fashion accessories :rolleyes:

Correct, but also incorrect
Original post by Blue_Mason
How so?

What do you mean?
i want a boy with a white face and black patch on his head and black legs and oriental eyes called shawnson
Original post by Retired_Messiah
You've jumped to a weird conclusion here....

How so?

What do you mean?

Wrong quote
OP you are right to an extent. I know people who want mixed race babies because they think they're beautiful. All babies from all races are beautiful, I don't know why some people think that mixed race is some sort of elite group haha. I don't want mixed races babies for the sake of having mixed races babies, I just know my kids are highly likely to be mixed race because I tend to date white guys.
Not a fan of the idea of biracial children personally although i'm open to Hispanic or East Asian.

So you want a white child with small eyes. :tongue:
It's so sad how Kim and Kanye's little girl is obviously just a accessory :frown:

Latest