The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I only have one January exam... on the 23rd I think, for psychology. I've done nothing for it & I'm feeling a bit guilty. I'll try & get some revision done this weekend but I have philosophy coursework I need to get done + some History stuff. I'm determined to cram like mad anyway & I don't mind working a lot over xmas since it will take my mind off other stuff.
Reply 41
I started revising about 2 weeks ago .. Chemistry has been 95% learnt lol.. I got 93% in the mock for that.. Maths i got a mock tomorrow in C1.. Physics needs abit of work on.. Got mock on Tuesday.. and Computer Studies still needs a little bit of work.. So no break this Christmas lol.. Ahh well, i guess they think i'm gonna be the 2nd student in the school to get 100% in Chemistry module 1.. :biggrin:
Reply 42
I'm not at all ready, but I'm as ready as I was this time last year and I did perfectly well in those.

I've never started revising early... not great advice I know! But I guess I've just been lucky. Starting after Xmas should be enough for me - especially as all of my exams have fallen at the back end of January :biggrin:

Also, only one re-sit,a geography 'investigation' paper.. and that can't really be revised for as such.

No worries. :cool:
im no where near ready!! in fact have no idea where to start!!

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!

no seriously, it's not good.

luv from me xxx
Reply 44
No im not at all ready, in fact i have lots of exams and havent even started..motivation is lacking at this time of year. ah! really should start, hmm maybe soon just got piles of other work at the moment!
Reply 45
I'm nowhere near ready yet- but I don't need to be at this stage cos I've only got one exam on 22nd Jan (psych). BUT anyone who does psychology will know there's more than enough to revise to will probably do quite a bit before/after xmas. And I'll probably take a week or so off to do intensive revision beforehand

Does anyone else think it's crap that we don't get study leave for jan exams? It takes me 45 mins to get to coll then because my oh works near coll I end up spending the day and night with him, so no revision! :|
Reply 46
i am worried abt practicals.

Latest