Nah, I want to be able to sleep peacefully at night. Posted from TSR Mobile

You'd have sleep paralysis because of it :frown:
Original post by jedanselemyia
You'd have sleep paralysis because of it :frown:

Going to block you :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by uberteknik
It's only frightening if you believe in magic, superstition, ghosts, faeries and religion.

But it works though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
Going to block you :lol:Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I'm only warning you of the side effects
:colondollar:
Please don't
Hey I'm only warning you of the side effects
:colondollar:
Please don't

I'm too nice to block anyone :wink:

There was a thread on here about sleep paralysis and I'm not joking, I didn't sleep that night. I was too scared lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
I'm too nice to block anyone :wink:There was a thread on here about sleep paralysis and I'm not joking, I didn't sleep that night. I was too scared lol Posted from TSR Mobile

ah, good :biggrin:
I feel so much on this. I watched a documentary a few years ago on sleep paralysis with my sister and we never slept perfectly well afterwars
Original post by T.I.P
But it works though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Prove it.
There's a more effective way of contacting spirits?

What spirits?
Original post by crosstalk
What spirits?

so you don't believe in them?
I've used a spirit box before and It freaked me out so probably not unless there was KFC chicken in the same room

Posted from TSR Mobile
so you don't believe in them?

No. I don't find different events attributed or connected to them particularly convincing.

What about you? Did you have any encounters with the spirits?
Reply 51
Original post by uberteknik
Prove it.

Cmon mate its been proven countless times...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
I've used a spirit box before and It freaked me out so probably not unless there was KFC chicken in the same room Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL KFC CHICKEN?!
:lol:
(i've had some today btw, it was nice)
LOL KFC CHICKEN?!
:lol:
(i've had some today btw, it was nice)

KFC chickens is very nice, but I realised that I say KFC chicken (with chicken at the end) so it dosen't make sense cause there is chicken twice :confused: :'( but I'm sure spirits like and if there's anything that we can all get around it's KFC chicken

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by crosstalk
No. I don't find different events attributed or connected to them particularly convincing.

What about you? Did you have any encounters with the spirits?

True dat. Ghost Hunters are BS and 90% of the videos you find on the internet are crap too.

I'd say yes, probably 2 or 3 times.
KFC chickens is very nice, but I realised that I say KFC chicken (with chicken at the end) so it dosen't make sense cause there is chicken twice :confused: :'( but I'm sure spirits like and if there's anything that we can all get around it's KFC chicken Posted from TSR Mobile

KF Chicken Chicken then :biggrin:
Haha the spirit will be like "Ah, **** it he has chicken so might as well" xD
Reply 56
No, because you can attract bad spirits. I had a freaky experience with something similar to a oujia board when I was a teen with a few friends. We used an upside-down glass tumbler on a table and cut out bits of paper with all the separate letters of the alphabet and numbers 0 to 9, placing them around the outer edge of the table. We each put a finger very lightly on the glass and asked if any spirits were there? We got several responses including an older man who died somehow and also a young boy who drowned in a river. One spirit seemed very angry and when questioned the glass moved back and forth to the different letters really fast. When asked sensitive questions like How did you die? The glass wobbled violently and eventually shot off the table onto the floor. When my uncle found out, he gave us an angry talking too, saying we should never mess with that stuff because it can attract bad spirits. He wasn't even religious or anything. True story. Some things are better left alone. At first we were all accusing each other of pushing the glass but it became clear to us, it was moving around the board without any help from us.
(edited 9 years ago)
KF Chicken Chicken then :biggrin:
Haha the spirit will be like "Ah, **** it he has chicken so might as well" xD

I don't think I could share it though :|

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think I could share it though :|Posted from TSR Mobile

I suggest you run away with your bucket cos if you say you don't share he'll flung that sofa in your head
I suggest you run away with your bucket cos if you say you don't share he'll flung that sofa in your head

Ima put that bucket on mah head and pretend to be a chicken

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest