The Student Room Group

Fake Ralph Lauren Jumper?

Hey, I've been looking for a ralph lauren jumper and I've come across this, could anyone shed any light on whether or not it is fake or genuine?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ralph-Lauren-Jumpers-New-4-Colours-Fast-Shipping-/301576856315?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item463761a2fb

Thanks!
The fact that he's got so many, and at that price, suggests they're fake.

I've got some RL labels taken off clothes I've bought legit in a drawer somewhere, I'll have a look when I can be arsed but the label looks dodgy to me.
Reply 2
Original post by Wilfred Little
The fact that he's got so many, and at that price, suggests they're fake.

I've got some RL labels taken off clothes I've bought legit in a drawer somewhere, I'll have a look when I can be arsed but the label looks dodgy to me.

Thanks, I thought the label looked a little weird... The pony looks good and he's has 222 positive feedbacks and 2 negatives in the last 12 months though so I'm still unsure... I've asked him just to see what he says but he obviously won't admit it if they are fake hahaha
(edited 9 years ago)
i've sold fake as a company named US assn corp. make fakes but are so great that they have to say not affiliated on the labels
Pretty sure those are fake, there's ni way they could be sold at that price and still be real. The labels etc do look off but it's really hard to tell without looking in person. If something does turn out to be fake, you should be able to get a refund as ebay don't allow fakes. The good feedback is probably because people either don't realise they've bought a fake or don't care if it's real or not.
Original post by AJC98
Hey, I've been looking for a ralph lauren jumper and I've come across this, could anyone shed any light on whether or not it is fake or genuine?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ralph-Lauren-Jumpers-New-4-Colours-Fast-Shipping-/301576856315?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item463761a2fb

Thanks!

Why bother man, if you really worried about the price then Ralph Lauren is not for you.

Shop around and you will find legit stores selling this jumper for £40 at the lowest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending