The Student Room Group

Best tv series ever?

Scroll to see replies

Game of thrones by far.
Breaking Bad
Prison Break
The Killing was also really good (USA Version)

True detective S1 was amazing (probably my favourite crime season ever) looking forward to watching S2, Matthew Mcconaughey is the perfect part/amazing in it
Home and away.

Gripping drama, tonnes of suspense, and Alf Stewart.
Original post by SceneKid17
ARROW without a doubt xx

Soo much happens every episode it's exhausting.
I gave up after season 1
Original post by binarythoughts
Soo much happens every episode it's exhausting.
I gave up after season 1

Wow really? I personally think its awesome
Wow really? I personally think its awesome

Yeah, I mean the plot was great and so was Oliver Queen, but it just took too much effort to watch
1. Arrow
2. Suits
3. Heroes
4. Chuck
5. Game of Thrones
6. Dollhouse
7. The Blacklist
8. The Originals
Grey's anatomy and Sherlock :biggrin:
Original post by PlutoniumKiss
Peep Show.
Community, Fresh Meat, Parks & Rec, Breaking Bad, The Office US & Arrested Development are all hilarious too.

Bit late to the party here, but id like to marry you purely based on your TV choices. We can split a netflix account if that seals the deal?
The vampire diaries season 1-4 it died after that, game of thrones, gossip girl (loooveee)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
Lost. Freaks and Geeks is also pretty decent.
Suits and Game of Thrones
Original post by Jacob Boris
1. Arrow
2. Suits
3. Heroes
4. Chuck
5. Game of Thrones
6. Dollhouse
7. The Blacklist
8. The Originals

Where is the flash?
ARROW without a doubt xx

Such a good show :awesome:. I need to get back into it, only half way down season 2 still :colondollar:
How I met your mother and if documentaries counts, Fight Science and Mythbusters as a close second.

the legend of Aang

Korra is a crotch stain in comparison.

King of Queens is awesome as well.
Trailer Park Boys puts me in stitches. I am also a big fan of cartoons, like Regular Show and Adventure time, oh and Gravity Falls o_O Those shows may be made for kids but the humour is quality, its like they expected older people to watch them.
Original post by Europhile
Planet Earth.

I loved that show.
The older series of Grey's anatomy were truly phenomenal. Up until season 7/8, that show really rocked. Its lost its touch a bit now, aside from a good ending last season was mediocre, and this season isn't that great anymore :frown:

Big bang theory never fails to make me laugh, supernatural is another firm favourite.

Despite an iffy ending, the anime Deathnote really gripped me as well, and I'm not normally big on anime.
Reply 79
Homeland! (Except season 3) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest