The Student Room Group

Do you believe in the New World Order (NWO)?

Poll

Do you believe in the New World Order (NWO)?

I believe in the New World Order but I would rather not discuss my opinions on what the New World Order is here but I would like to know what you think. I'm not talking about the so-called "Illuminati" so please don't troll the thread bringing that up.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

No, but if I did it would be really fun to infiltrate the organisation who's orchestrating it and kill every single one of them.
Depends on your definition. Do I believe there will be a one-world government that decides to put us all into FEMA coffins? Er, not really.
Reply 3
I do and believe it will make the world a better place.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What on earth is the New World Order?
Original post by GeorgeTownsend
What on earth is the New World Order?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy_theory)

Sounds like crap to me.

Thanks. And yeah, I agree, it's just a load of nonsense.
they were great when hulk hogan led them before turning face.
Reply 8

There is another Wikipedia page on the actual NWO; so that link is not really useful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pulse.
There is another Wikipedia page on the actual NWO; so that link is not really useful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well from this one's something from a religion in a faith that I've never heard of so probaby isn't something that's well known (especially as it wasn't on the first page of google when I search new world order) and the other is a period of history, not really something one would "believe in" as the OP is saying.

So I have no idea what you're on about.
Eh, generally no. I don't think anyone disputes that there are some very wealthy/powerful people around the world who have fingers in many pies. I draw the line at saying that they are striving towards - or have already achieved - global domination/NWO.

One of the problems is there are so many people deliberately generating satirical Illuminati references and so many nutjobs who want to see evidence of the NWO everywhere that is extremely hard to work out what actually has any merit to it and is worth investigating further.
Original post by Manitude
Eh, generally no. I don't think anyone disputes that there are some very wealthy/powerful people around the world who have fingers in many pies. I draw the line at saying that they are striving towards - or have already achieved - global domination/NWO.

One of the problems is there are so many people deliberately generating satirical Illuminati references and so many nutjobs who want to see evidence of the NWO everywhere that is extremely hard to work out what actually has any merit to it and is worth investigating further.

This.
It's a lie created by a group of social pariah's in tin foil hats, and a bunch of script kiddies that have nothing better to do.
Reply 13
Original post by Retired_Messiah

Well from this one's something from a religion in a faith that I've never heard of so probaby isn't something that's well known (especially as it wasn't on the first page of google when I search new world order) and the other is a period of history, not really something one would "believe in" as the OP is saying.

So I have no idea what you're on about.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order_%28politics%29

Well you generally wouldn't if you can't find it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why do I still get the feeling OP was talking about the silly theory one...
Reply 15

Wikipedia is not a good source it's just listing what some people believe including things like Illuminati and aliens which is not what the NWO is.
Original post by al_94
Wikipedia is not a good source it's just listing what some people believe including things like Illuminati and aliens which is not what the NWO is.

What is it then? You need to flesh out what you're talking about more before you can ask me if I believe you or not.
Reply 17
Original post by Retired_Messiah
What is it then? You need to flesh out what you're talking about more before you can ask me if I believe you or not.

I wish not to disclose that here it's not a place where you can really discuss those things. I just created this thread to see what people think about the idea of the NWO.
Original post by al_94
I wish not to disclose that here it's not a place where you can really discuss those things. I just created this thread to see what people think about the idea of the NWO.

Could you PM me what you think the NWO is?

In regards to the original thread question, I do believe in the NWO but not the Illuminati etc. I believe that there will be a significant shift in the balance of power.
Reply 19
Sounds dumb, but hypothetically speaking.

If I was a member of this NWO I would be keeping a very low profile. So you wouldn't know it was happening anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest