The Student Room Group

Had sex with more than 150 prostitutes - dateable?

hi, i regularly have sex with prostitutes, so does that make me non-dateable even if giving up the habit? yes, it's true, i've had at least 150 different women and must have paid for it at least 1000 times.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ModYom
hi, i regularly have sex with prostitutes, so does that make me non-dateable even if giving up the habit? yes, it's true, i've had at least 150 different women and must have paid for it at least 1000 times.

Do you have any STIs? Some people get through that many in less than a year.
Not even tim howard could make that many saves, and he ain't no condom

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by keromedic
Do you have any STIs? Some people get through that many in less than a year.

no STD's, so am I dateable still?
Original post by ModYom
no STD's, so am I dateable still?

Yes. But don't be surprised by some rejections.
I would not date you. I wouldn't date you if you had sex with 150 non-prostitutes either. I don't think there's anything wrong with it, I mean. Whatever you like. I just wouldn't want to date you.. :smile:
Probably
Reply 7
Original post by ModYom

:lolwut:
How much have you spent on prostitutes? At least £100,000?
Posted from TSR Mobile
No.If I was a women I would say no.You seem like a guy who wouldn't be faithful.Who knows what crap is growing on your penis with all those prostitues you have been seeing.
Reply 9
Original post by Josb
:lolwut:
How much have you spent on prostitutes? At least £100,000?

A guy like me doesn't need to pay £100/time.

I get it for much less.
Reply 10
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
No.If I was a women I would say no.You seem like a guy who wouldn't be faithful.Who knows what crap is growing on your penis with all those prostitues you have been seeing.

I would be faithful as long as the GF kept me satisfied.

So, you see, I give all the options to the woman.
Reply 11
No I wouldn't consider you dateable. Everyone makes their mistakes though, so maybe if you regretted it and got over the obsession
Nothing wrong with that. You can have any woman you want if you have the looks and the money. Your past has no relevance in this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

If you were a woman, surely you would be lesbian?!
Reply 14
Original post by kiki37
No I wouldn't consider you dateable. Everyone makes their mistakes though, so maybe if you regretted it and got over the obsession

How can it be a 'mistake' to have regular sex with attractive women?

And why the F would I regret it?:confused:
Haha whatever you do don't tell a woman how many girls you've slept with!
Reply 16
Original post by ModYom
How can it be a 'mistake' to have regular sex with attractive women?

And why the F would I regret it?:confused:

It just comes off as seedy and desperate. Why pay for something you can get for free?
Lad :wink:
Original post by ModYom
A guy like me doesn't need to pay £100/time.

I get it for much less.

What do you mean "a guy like me"? :biggrin:
I wouldn't want to date a guy who's used prostitutes :nah:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply