The Student Room Group

Katie Hopkins to leave UK if Labour wins

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/katie-hopkins-promises-to-leave-the-uk-if-labour-get-elected-wins-ed-miliband-the-battle-for-number-10-10138526.html

[h="1"]Katie Hopkins promises to leave the UK if Labour get elected, wins Ed Miliband the battle for Number 10[/h]

[h="3"]The Sun columnist made a tempting offer during the heated Battle for Number 10 leaders’ interviews with David Cameron and Ed Miliband
[/h]

JENN SELBY

Friday 27 March 2015

Katie Hopkins might have just won Ed Miliband the 2015 General Election.

The Sun columnist and troll-for-hire made a pledge on Twitter to leave the UK if Labour get elected this year.
Tweeting during the heated Battle for Number 10 leaders’ interviews with David Cameron and Miliband on Channel 4yesterday, she posted:
Her promise might just turn out to be as persuasive as Piers Morgan’s was during the Scottish referendum last September.
The former Daily Mirror editor made a last-ditch attempt to persuade Scotland to vote ‘No’ and stick with the UK when he posted: “Dear People of Scotland, if you vote NO, I promise to go straight back to America. #indyref”
Katie Hopkins' most offensive moments
1 of 16

Next

The Scots did indeed vote against independence and preserved its 307-year-old union with England.
So Morgan honoured his promise, tweeting the reassuring following as he headed off to the US to take up his new role as the US Editor at Large for the MailOnline:

Good.
Cool ^^.

You may want to edit the OP mate.
Reply 3
I like her as well she always says what she thinks which is hard to find in the media these days. If Red Ed gets elected I would contemplate jumping off the shard.
High quality, confident, intelligent, attractive, outspoken people,

will leave Britain if Labour win.

Labour are for the dumbed down masses.
(edited 9 years ago)
Good!
>Troll for hire

Because if you have outspoken non-PC views and actually air them, you are a troll who just wants to intentionally aggravate all the sensible people. Christ...
Reply 7
I'm a fan of her's - she says what people are thinking and tries to do something about the problems. Her documentary on obesity was really good, I really admire her for putting herself through that to support her argument
Reply 8
i don't know who she is, so...er...is there a reason I must care? How does it affect my life in any way?
Troll for hire?

I'm not sure why her opinion matters, but if people ignored her, she would go away. I don't understand why people continue to give these people publicity.
Well I guess I'm voting Labour then.
That's it, I'm voting Labour. :smile:
This is the problem with Labour, Ed Miliband will drive away talent from our shores, she might go to Switzerland and be a wealth creator there?
Milliband and hopkins set this up to gain votes

Posted from TSR Mobile
As much as the PC lefties hate to admit it, she's right most of the time.
Would I want my children associating with people called 'Chardonnay' or 'Tyler'? Not really
Is the Islamic culture frequently associated with pedophilia for a reason? Yes
Could fat people easily lose weight if they were more motivated? Yes

She is very outspoken, but I admire her for speaking out against political correctness!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending