The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Well i would defo attend school on this day as the libary at school is the only place i can get work done. So if i was in this position i would get up normal time mon morning, go for a cup of tea in town read the paper (INDEP,TIMES), get to school for 10ish then get to work there is always work to be done no matter what anyone says whether its C/W,H/W,Research or just revision. What i'm saying is go to somewhere where youre comfortable preferably on your own so you can stuff done. But treat yourself thoughout the day to keep up your motavation, i do this with food ( i would go back in town for a Subway or McDonalds or something) then back to work for the aft giving yourself 5 mins every hour to come on here.
This guy has a plan! :p:
Reply 22
Dr_Evil_666
i study english lit, english lang, and media. i swear i get hardly any work. theres nothing to do.

I doubt, if you are studying English Literature and Language, that you have "hardly any work" to do. If the teacher has not set much homework then you can always go to them after the lesson and request extra work for you to do on Mondays. Alternatively, you can read around the subject that you want to do at university, or research careers if you want to get a job after A levels. Good luck. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending