The Student Room Group

If someone spat in front of you whilst walking down the street how would you react?

So some chav who was smoking just spat in front of a group of people walking on the pavement in the city center .
One of the people walking told him "Have some respect for others"
Another women said "Can you not see people walking?"

The chav cockily said "Mind your own business" and "F*ck off" and he walked away.

how would you react?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by 061194
So some chav who was smoking just spat in front of a group of people walking on the pavement in the city center .
One of the people walking told him "Have some respect for others"
Another women said "Can you not see people walking?"

The chav cockily said "Mind your own business" and "F*ck off" and he walked away.

how would you react?

Walk around the spit and move on with life?
Probably do nothing :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would knife him.
Reply 4
Original post by IcEmAn911
I would knife him.

Would you use commando ? :biggrin:
I'd do an expression of disgust and probably tut :erm:
Glare at him in disgust,then walk on.
He spat in front of me,not at me,afterall.
Original post by 061194

lol, no. But I could go commando to freak him out before knifing him. Then call in an airstrike just to make sure.. :colondollar:
quickly stop in my tracks to make sure i don't get spit on me then look at the person who did it thinking "erm...ok" and then just walk around the spit and carry on
Look at him with disgust

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Changing Skies
Probably do nothing :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Coward.
If a bloke were to spit in my direction then I would deck him straight from behind.
Deck him right on his hairy cheek, get on top of him and then thrust his face into a pole.
I would then tell him to the lick pole and then carry my sack.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Blue_Mason
Coward.
If a bloke were to spit in my direction then I would deck him straight from behind.
Deck him right on his hairy cheek, get on top of him and then thrust his face into a pole.
I would then tell him to the lick pole and then carry my sack.

Oh that's lovely :h:
Tut as obviously and Britishly as possible then an exaggerated sigh and carry on walking.
Reply 13
Spat at his chavy cat and hid chavy grandma!
I always see men do this. They think that they own place it's ****ing disgraceful. You see it in football as well so it's endemic of those chavs/raggedy low-lives.

I have in the past confronted guys for doing this and you'll be surprised with how mortified they become when it's in a public setting.
Reply 15
It would be something like this

[video="youtube;g0iljWaR1bo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0iljWaR1bo[/video]I

I'm serious, i will lose it
Wait so is the chav spitting in my direction? If he was and I was close, all I know is that I'd get pretty pissed off. Would definitely say something, but if he wasn't near me I'd probably look at him in disgust

Original post by 061194

I swear to god, that perk was such bs getting knifed from like 4 metres away
I'd probably ignore it and walk on. I'm not really a confrontational kind of person and I don't think you're going to achieve anything by confronting a chav. Having said that, I do admire people who would say something
I would simply get away. IMO it would be undignified to waste your breath on such a person.
Reply 19
I would knock the **** out of him.

Quick Reply

Latest