The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE English Literature June 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bnmui123
Really hope 'Prayer before birth' doesn't come up!!

I think it may be The Tyger but it doesn't seem to have loads of things to write about ...
I hope Tyger comes up! :biggrin:
Well, that was bad! I hated the unseen poem but think I managed to analyse it quite well. I chose the first question for the anthology and it didn't go to plan at all.. I ran out of time and ended up not having the time to write a conclusion - aargh!
I ran out of time too! What did you say for the poems?
what do u think A* will be overall for eng lit out of 100?
Hi! I did the unseen poem as well and found it really hard. I tried to analyse the structure and made a lot of comments on the word choice. I did Section B instead of Section A first as I wanted to make sure I had the time to make all my points. I chose the first question because I felt I could comment more on their structure but I thought the second question was good as well.
Reply 47
hEY guys I can't remember what the title of the unseen poem was? I really want to see whether my interpretation was accurate at all haha
Reply 48
Original post by lleonaaa
hEY guys I can't remember what the title of the unseen poem was? I really want to see whether my interpretation was accurate at all haha

the rear guard
Reply 49
Original post by AG16
the rear guard

thanks!
hwo was paper 2
You all ready for english language? Anyone got any predictions?
What anthology poem did people write about?
i can't see it can you send it in a different way? thanks
Reply 54
so what were the questions for Romeo and Juliet and Of Mice and Men for the 2015 June Paper? Please help!
Original post by melisss
so what were the questions for Romeo and Juliet and Of Mice and Men for the 2015 June Paper? Please help!

Romeo and juliet : something to do with how shakespeare uses time and the role of the nurse

Of mice an men: importance of dreams and describing the role of lennie
Original post by jnp6105gr
Hey I'm doing Of Mice and Men and Romeo and Juliet - does anyone have any predictions?

What's the character question for of mice and men at the end?
Original post by deeybydeex
What's the character question for of mice and men at the end?

The role of Lennie

Quick Reply