The Student Room Group

do men always want sex from day one?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rainbow Student
Lol I read that in that guy's voice :laugh:

Actually I'm not gay or straight. Mind blowing huh.

And I was kidding - I'm not that ignorant, just trying to be funny:smile:
Reply 21
Most would yes.
Sex comes before introductions. What's the point in her knowing your name if she's not going to put out?
Original post by Anonymous
Like if a guy was offered sex, would he automatically accept the offer? Do any guys ever refuse sex due to not being ready/not comfortable with the other person yet?

Obviously.
No. But not because of choice. If I'm not attracted to the girl I physically wont work down there. So its just a frustrating effort that's best off avoided.

But if I was attracted to the girl, I was single and she was single. Yes would be the answer why wouldn't I?
Honestly, I'd say most probably wouldn't say no if the opportunity were to arise. However that obviously doesn't mean that they just want sex.
Like if a guy was offered sex, would he automatically accept the offer? Do any guys ever refuse sex due to not being ready/not comfortable with the other person yet?

technically speaking, i'm a bit different in that sense.. i'd rather prefer dinner first before the lady jumps my bones.. i'm not just a piece of meat you know..

(oh and, i'd prefer to be jumped by a stunning girl, not someone who looks like grandma)
Can confirm, yes

Was talking to a girl a couple hours ago, she mentioned a boyfriend in the first 1-2 minutes, said I had to go.

Cba for dem friendzone tings there, only for betas
Original post by theDanIdentity
technically speaking, i'm a bit different in that sense.. i'd rather prefer dinner first before the lady jumps my bones.. i'm not just a piece of meat you know..

(oh and, i'd prefer to be jumped by a stunning girl, not someone who looks like grandma)

:biggrin: :biggrin: it's nice to know you consider going on a date first. I meant girls you're interested in though, not a random girl.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Can confirm, yes

Was talking to a girl a couple hours ago, she mentioned a boyfriend in the first 1-2 minutes, said I had to go.

Cba for dem friendzone tings there, only for betas

Lool. I hear that! No point sticking around
Original post by Multitalented me
Honestly, I'd say most probably wouldn't say no if the opportunity were to arise. However that obviously doesn't mean that they just want sex.

Fair enough, makes sense. It takes me a little while before I think about sex with someone I'm i nterested in, but once it's confirmed I can't control my thoughts lol.
Original post by Astronomical
I think most would say yes, but probably not take the girl seriously thereafter. That is to say:

Sex on day 1 \equiv smash and run.

Definitely not girlfriend material.

Really? I've heard of people who beat very early on, within a few days and the end up a couple.
Reply 33
If I was offered sex on the first date I would be disgusted and refuse immediately. A relationship isn't all about sex and if you think it is then you need to think about if it's really a relationship or friends with benefits. Btw I'm a Guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:biggrin: :biggrin: it's nice to know you consider going on a date first. I meant girls you're interested in though, not a random girl.

if the question is, whether i, think of having sex with a girl i'm interested in from the second i meet her; then no. honestly, i think of making her day. but then, that's not how life works.

thing is, females (the ones i've encountered) don't play by those rules :/ people want sex. it's a natural part of life. it is the reason why people (men and women) cheat when they don't get what they're looking for (most of the time, it's because of issues in the bed room).

that is, if i don't initiate some aspect of sex in her mind from the second i meet her; or suggest that i'm available in that way, then i'm more likely to be slotted into the friendzone. that is, i'm more likely to be seen as the guy who makes her laugh, but the guy she wouldn't want to be physically involved with.
(edited 9 years ago)
Really? I've heard of people who beat very early on, within a few days and the end up a couple.

Within a few days isn't the same as day one though. Putting out on the first date suggests skankiness.
Original post by Astronomical
Within a few days isn't the same as day one though. Putting out on the first date suggests skankiness.

Lol okay I hear you!
Reply 37
I wouldn't, and to be honest, if she expected/offered it from day one, I would be very sceptical about the future of the relationship.
Original post by BioStudentx
And I was kidding - I'm not that ignorant, just trying to be funny:smile:

I know and same :biggrin:
if the one offering is somebody I never met before, and I had even the slightest attraction to that person, shes getting banged.
if the one offering is somebody I already know and have been chasing /flirting with and she offers sex I'd make love to her.

so in both cases yes!

only cases id say no to are if there was zero attraction or if she had a history etc with a bro (bro code!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending