The Student Room Group

do men always want sex from day one?

Like if a guy was offered sex, would he automatically accept the offer? Do any guys ever refuse sex due to not being ready/not comfortable with the other person yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Like if a guy was offered sex, would he automatically accept the offer? Do any guys ever refuse sex due to not being ready/not comfortable with the other person yet?

Of course.
Of course.
No..you must be meeting the wrong kind of guys. In my experience, it is the woman who demonstrates her desire for me rather than the other way round. I find that much more fulfilling.
If I wasn't ready, and wasn't comfortable yet, I would say no.

Although, I do have a high S-drive and desire.
(edited 9 years ago)
Us guys do admire that sort of offer. :coma::drool::perv::sexface:
Reply 6
Day one? Don't be ridiculous. Day zero.
I wouldn't say 'always', but most probably do.

personally I'd definitely refuse the advance, and I be quite inclined to not trust her at all and break up with her lol but that's just me, because I'd rather get to know someone a good while before having sex
most will do so yes. It's not everyday girls offer it on a plate first date haha easy
Reply 10
I'm not really hung up about having to get to know someone first. If I'm attracted to someone I'm attracted to them. It's nice when there's an emotional dimension, but it's not necessary.
If a girl offered a guy sex and he refused either he's gay or he's secretly gay and doesn't know it yet
(edited 9 years ago)
Automatically? Hell no. If Piers Morgan or Ke$ha or someone like that offered me sex I'd run the hell away
yes of course
If the Super Bowl is on, then we deny

Posted from TSR Mobile
What no

I would wait it out until we had a deep connection and a meaningfully committed relationship together :smile:
Reply 16

Can envisage not being ready/comfortable if I am not sure about a relationship or indeed if I feel very enthusiastic and want to take it slowly. The brain between the legs is a powerful force mind.
Original post by Rainbow Student
What no

I would wait it out until we had a deep connection and a meaningfully committed relationship together :smile:

Haaaa gaaaaaaaaay

I think most would say yes, but probably not take the girl seriously thereafter. That is to say:

Sex on day 1 \equiv smash and run.

Definitely not girlfriend material.
Original post by BioStudentx
Haaaa gaaaaaaaaay

Lol I read that in that guy's voice :laugh:

Actually I'm not gay or straight. Mind blowing huh.

Quick Reply