Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 21
I still don't know how to get the free hoodie

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
i was told about a free hoddie too when i accepted lincoln as my firm choice but still havent heard any more about it, nothing has been sent in the post :/ just curious if having a conditional offer compared to unconditional would have something to do with it... what offer do u have?
Reply 23
I have an unconditional

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Oh ok then that's not the problem because I have a conditional haaaaa and congrats! :smile: I have no idea how to get it then
Reply 25
I don't know who to e-mail either

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JRennison
I still don't know how to get the free hoodie

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there,

You will receive a hoodie if you have us as your 'firm' choice on UCAS. The last batches of hoodies are in the process of being sent out so hopefully you should get yours in the next few weeks :smile:

Georgia
(Social Media Officer & Lincoln Journalism graduate)
Reply 28
Original post by UniLincolnRep
Hi there,

You will receive a hoodie if you have us as your 'firm' choice on UCAS. The last batches of hoodies are in the process of being sent out so hopefully you should get yours in the next few weeks :smile:

Georgia
(Social Media Officer & Lincoln Journalism graduate)

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Thank you! :smile:
I just got mine yesterday, I'm so happy. It looks really good.
Reply 31
Got mine yesterday too! It's so cool I'm really hyped for uni :biggrin:
Reply 32
I'm still yet to get mine 😞

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JRennison
I'm still yet to get mine ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there, If you want to email [email protected] with your full name and course details we will make sure our Applications Team get your hoodie out as top priority.

Hope this helps :smile:

Georgia

(Social Media Officer & Lincoln Journalism Graduate)
Reply 34
does that still apply this year?
Reply 36
It's been 4 weeks and I still haven't received mine, but I am an international student so I don't know if they will ship the hoodies overseas
Reply 37
Original post by rhit26
It's been 4 weeks and I still haven't received mine, but I am an international student so I don't know if they will ship the hoodies overseas

I'm not a UK student and they sent one to me in November. I'd get in touch with them because anyone who makes them their firm choice is entitled to it. 😄
Reply 38
I got sent two hoodies. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest