The Student Room Group

English Speaking And Listening

So I have my speaking and listening coming up and because i had no idea what to do it on i decided to do it on this game I play which is Assassins Creed. Which I know may seem like a stupid idea but i dont know what else i could do it on. So what should I include in it?
Im a girl btw.
Original post by Kholmes1
So I have my speaking and listening coming up and because i had no idea what to do it on i decided to do it on this game I play which is Assassins Creed. Which I know may seem like a stupid idea but i dont know what else i could do it on. So what should I include in it?
Im a girl btw.

Really bad idea, the teacher will have no idea what to ask you and you'll get a bad mark. Talk about a hobby you have, or somewhere you've visited in the past which meant a lot to you; something you can actually be asked on as the odds of your teacher also playing Assassins creed is pretty low.
Reply 2
But I know people who did it on games and got a good mark. Also its not a speech as such, its more like talking to the teacher/ teaching them somthing. But i do understand that the teacher might not know what to ask me because she will probably have no idea what im going on about.
Hi I teach speaking and listening can I ask what level you are doing this at?

Quick Reply

Latest