The Student Room Group

Step Up to Social Work Programme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Its a long process isnt it. Which area you applied for ?
Reply 101
Original post by AMW1111
Its a long process isnt it. Which area you applied for ?

I've applied for south west (first choice Somerset).
Reply 102
I know but good things come to those who wait lol well hopefully x
Yeh hopefully. Fingers crossed x
Anyone else just had an email? Nothing exciting just a holding email telling date we should hear back.
Reply 105
Anyone else just received an email saying that they hope to let us know week commencing 8th June at the latest??? 😁 I thought it was going to be by the 5th? Now there's potentially and extra week to wait! Not sure my nerves will last that long lol
Yeh. Just had it. So wont know till the week beginning 8th june :frown:
Reply 107
Original post by AMW1111
Yeh. Just had it. So wont know till the week beginning 8th june :frown:

Can still hope it will be earlier tho as it did say they were hoping that would be at the latest 😁
The results of the short listed isnt getting passed to them until 5th June from the regions, therefore we wont know until the following week. Another 2 weeks then. Oh well. Try and forget about it for now.......
Reply 109
Well...all I need to know is whether I get to go on my holidays orrrr not...seriously, another week does nott do me any favours. Oh well...
The waiting is a nightmare. Life on hold until we know. Good luck everyone x
Got my rejection email this afternoon. Going to re-apply next year. Good luck everyone!!!
Reply 112
I am so sorry:frown:(( sincerely! It is all about good timing...never give up:smile: xx
I have had the same email regarding possible update being the w/c 8th June, so hopefully no news is good news, stay positive everyone x
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Jadelyndsey
Got my rejection email this afternoon. Going to re-apply next year. Good luck everyone!!!

Aww sorry to hear this, hopefully you will have better luck next time. Take care and good luck with your future prospects
Im sorry, try frontline as well as may have earlier start date
Sorry to hear that too, good luck for next time! Also had the same email as everyone else, I thought it was 'THE' email and almost died! X
Reply 117
I've received the same email this afternoon. Just want to know either way now !!
Reply 118
I've had the same email too and thought it was THE email - hopefully this is a good sign !!
had the email and thought finally!! Only to tell us we have got to wait even longer... Great

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending