The Student Room Group

How much revision are you aiming to do over Easter?

Hi all,

How much revision are you planning on doing over Easter?
I am waaaaay behind with plans

I am going to try and aim to do 5 sessions per day
I need to do so much work for Literature:frown:

How's about you?
i'm at univerdity, 2nd year but i'm trying to write up 2 lectures a day, so about 8 hours.
Probably 10 hours a day+. I've got about 300 pages of physics notes, 300 pages of maths notes and 6 different topics to learn for chemistry.

You A levelers have it easy
(edited 9 years ago)
A lot! I'm not making a timetable or anything, though: I know I won't stick to it. I think I'm going to prioritise the subjects I'm not doing as well in as I might like/ones we haven't done much work on in class (e.g maths, English literature, German), setting targets each day.
Wow flip guys!
Well done!
A session according to school is 45mins-1 hour long
But obviously past papers take longer and so forth...

I'm still making notes:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm doing about 3 hours a day. Might increase it if I'm not achieving my goals of completing revision for all my AS maths and AS chemistry resits.
Original post by langlitz
Probably 10 hours a day+. I've got about 300 pages of physics notes, 300 pages of maths notes and 6 different topics to learn for chemistry.

You A levelers have it easy

NatSci?
I'm currently trying to get over my recent addiction to Netflix :biggrin:. But I will try to do about 2-3 hours of revision a day, but because I'm doing only maths gcse this year I won't be really stressed out. Other than that, my exams are coming up so I'll have to revise over 150 pages of biology, chemistry and physics… YEY
I'm timetabling 'blocks' of three - five days each. So I organise what to do for a 'block' then get an 'off day' as an incentive to work hard in that block and get everything done - if I don't, then the off day becomes a catch up day.... :frown:
Only on day 1 of block 1 so far so we'll see how it goes. :smile: Though I can see this method working for me as it's easier to handle than a whole easter holiday timetable as I only have to think about a five day stretch at most. And I can be more flexible and change my priorities for each block depending on how revision is going for each subject.
Here's to a productive Easter. :biggrin:
Original post by DavidYorkshireFTW
NatSci?

Chemical physics :smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by langlitz
Chemical physics :smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Biomedical Science, yours sounds hard man!

Quick Reply

Latest