The Student Room Group

Transcript means Degree Certificate OR modules list??

I'm submitting my application for MSc at UCL. It asks for a "Transcript". I only have the PDF which shows the degree classification with a signature.

Do I need a list of all modules as well??
Reply 1
Original post by Hana Zener Diode
I'm submitting my application for MSc at UCL. It asks for a "Transcript". I only have the PDF which shows the degree classification with a signature.

Do I need a list of all modules as well??

Most unis will issue a full transcript, showing individual marks for each module. Contact your uni and ask them for one.

Only UCL will be able tell you whether they'll accept less detail. You should ask, but expect them to say no.
Original post by Klix88
Most unis will issue a full transcript, showing individual marks for each module. Contact your uni and ask them for one.

Only UCL will be able tell you whether they'll accept less detail. You should ask, but expect them to say no.

Okay, the online application points out things like signature, full name, embossed logo etc, which my certificate has.
Reply 3
Okay, the online application points out things like signature, full name, embossed logo etc, which my certificate has.

Only UCL will be able to tell you if that's acceptable. However, what you describe isn't generally what would be expected of a "transcript".

Ask UCL.
Original post by Klix88
Only UCL will be able to tell you if that's acceptable. However, what you describe isn't generally what would be expected of a "transcript".

Ask UCL.

They're not picking up : (
I've always been told transcript is individual module list

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
They're not picking up : (

If you're phoning, it's currently 9:30am on a Monday morning, which is peak office traffic hours. Try mid-afternoon.

If you're emailing - it's first thing Monday morning. Be patient.

If you haven't emailed - email.
Original post by Klix88
If you're phoning, it's currently 9:30am on a Monday morning, which is peak office traffic hours. Try mid-afternoon.

If you're emailing - it's first thing Monday morning. Be patient.

If you haven't emailed - email.

I found out I do need a modules list, and I found the list I got on graduation but it only includes my final year modules
Reply 8
I found out I do need a modules list, and I found the list I got on graduation but it only includes my final year modules

So contact your previous uni and ask them for your full transcript for the prior years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jneill
So contact your previous uni and ask them for your full transcript for the prior years.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just bought the transcript, my old uni is wierd. suprised they don't ask us to buy the air we breathe :/
The transcript is the individual module list!

They made you pay for it? wtf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending