The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nope :/, had my interview 2 weeks ago and I've heard nothing since.
Reply 2
argh! mine was only a week ago... i just want to know, cos tbh felt like the interview went badly, and if its a rejection, just want to get it over and done with!
Reply 3
Subbacultcha
argh! mine was only a week ago... i just want to know, cos tbh felt like the interview went badly, and if its a rejection, just want to get it over and done with!

im sure it probs takes time to process everything in the end, and their are loaads of ppl being interviewed too! i mean my interview isnt til February lol!! im jus sitting back, relaxing w8ting for the other unis to notice me... :p:
Not for medicine, but for Biomed. I was offered BCC (One grade easier than their standard, yay). I had to go the open day today as part of their conditions, but it was cancelled, because apparently they only received 6 responses! And they didn't contact me to tell me this, because apparently all my paperwork has gone lost in the mail or something. Argh. Now I have to go to the February one.

Luckily I didn't go all the way to the University, as I was taken ill and collapsed on the train. When I was feeling better, I went shopping in Oxford Street and China Town instead :biggrin: Best day off school I've had in ages!
Reply 5
REJECTION! ohh
oh well at least Ive got one offer, found out today on UCAS track
Reply 6
ree
REJECTION! ohh
oh well at least Ive got one offer, found out today on UCAS track

man im really sorry to hear that. When was your interview? Mightve seen you there. Ive yet to hear..and since i felt it didnt go well.. not too hopeful.
Reply 7
oh its ok, im kinda fine with it coz ive got an offer at my top choice
My interview was nov 20th:smile:
Reply 8
ree

well done!!! what is your first choice?! :p:

and did u find out about the rejection through track or a letter?
Reply 9
...I have been put on the waiting list,

and I'm slightly worry now...

Is there still hope that I will get an offer from st. georges?

anybody in the same situation as me?
Reply 10
my first choice is BSMS, and I heard from track
Reply 11
wwn160205
...I have been put on the waiting list,

and I'm slightly worry now...

Is there still hope that I will get an offer from st. georges?

anybody in the same situation as me?

Sorry to hear that but at least <-- your still in the running..How did u find out about your status btw? phone/track/email/post?

+ theres def still hope as long as ur UKCAT wasnt a complete disaster.
ree

Same :smile:, found out on UCAS track just now that i've been rejected. No problem tho, got an offer from UCL yesterday :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: (equal 1st choice along with Nottingham, of which I had an interview for today)
Reply 13
SupaMega
Sorry to hear that but at least <-- your still in the running..How did u find out about your status btw? phone/track/email/post?

+ theres def still hope as long as ur UKCAT wasnt a complete disaster.

It came by post
Reply 14
No_Direction
Same :smile:, found out on UCAS track just now that i've been rejected. No problem tho, got an offer from UCL yesterday :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: (equal 1st choice along with Nottingham, of which I had an interview for today)

well done on the ucl offer! :p:
Reply 15
This is the related thread on new media medicine for offers:

http://www.newmediamedicine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27849
i was surprised by how gutted i was when i got rejected cos it was my last choice anyway

had interview on 21st nov and rejected on ucas track on 7th dec
letter thru post next day.... no specific feedback like other uni's do....jus general pointers...(same letter for all rejections)

i not heard from other 3 unis i applied to apart from acknowledgements
Reply 17
why has everyone been rejected so far :s-smilie:

what kind of ukcat scores/gcses do you have?
Reply 18
7A*s 2As UKCAT average about 650-700
Reply 19
argh thats really good!!

how did u feel ur interview went?

xxx

Latest

Trending

Trending