The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
all that is "proven" in the article (with screen shots) is that he instructed him to flag a video which depicted the prophet mohammed. I believe an anology would be me telling my sister to flag a video which depicted our father being brutally raped - if people hold an individual in this high esteem, they do not like them being shown in certain ways - I'm sure you remember all that cartoon rubbish - not that I agree with their stance (I think its ridiculous) but if it is their stance you cannot berate them for acting upon it.
Reply 2
a fire in the sky
all that is "proven" in the article (with screen shots) is that he instructed him to flag a video which depicted the prophet mohammed. I believe an anology would be me telling my sister to flag a video which depicted our father being brutally raped - if people hold an individual in this high esteem, they do not like them being shown in certain ways - I'm sure you remember all that cartoon rubbish - not that I agree with their stance (I think its ridiculous) but if it is their stance you cannot berate them for acting upon it.

You forget that Britney is capable of berating Muslims for...well, breathing.
Reply 3
alasdair_R
You forget that Britney is capable of berating Muslims for...well, breathing.

I couldn't agree more...the evil busterds, but why make it up when you could just beat them up instead?
Flagging a video as inappropreate doesnot make that video inappropreate, so the people behind youtube will be able to see for themselves whether the video gets removed. Or do you think that they indsiciminately delete any videos which get flagge without checking them out first?
Reply 5
Roger Kirk
Flagging a video as inappropreate doesnot make that video inappropreate, so the people behind youtube will be able to see for themselves whether the video gets removed. Or do you think that they indsiciminately delete any videos which get flagge without checking them out first?

Ah, but they're all part of the great Muslim conspiracy to wipe out Christian values from our Western World, starting from Youtube and working up...
Reply 6
You people are really getting desperate aren't you? You look for one tiny thing and you love to blow it out of proportion. What next? A muslim doesn't help an old lady cross the street means that all muslims are secretly planning to kill old people through traffic accidents. :rolleyes:
Reply 7
Roger Kirk

considering the amount of content/feedback the people doing so receive, I'm sure it's not unfair to assume a lot of it is done operating on "autopilot"...
Reply 8
It is clear from the article that youtube don't check videos before deleting them. This is not just one person upset with one video. This is an organised gang. Did you not read the article?

Not directed at the last poster by the way.
This is nothing.

Alex Jones documentaries have soared in ratings on youtube/google video, only then to have their "viewed" stats reset, putting the videos towards the bottom of the top 100 again...

And not just Alex Jones either. Lots of other documentaries concerning the Illuminati, UFO's, 2012, New World Order etc have also had their stats reset for no apparent reason...

But evidently your Islamic enemies are far more ruthless *rolls eyes*
Reply 10
Roger Kirk

Yeah...no.
FreedomtoFascism
And not just Alex Jones either. Lots of other documentaries concerning the Illuminati, UFO's, 2012, New World Order etc have also had their stats reset for no apparent reason...

Well, that just proves IT'S ALL TRUE.
Reply 12
JonathanH

I saw a black helicopter once...
Reply 13
Welcome to democracy, one of those fundemental British values that we're always told about. If people are flagging them as inappropriate, go with your gang (that you keep telling us about) and give them higher ratings again.

Whats the discussion here?
There's no debate here, and even if there was going to be it would be in the wrong forum, this isn't politics by any stretch of the imagination.
Reply 15
I'm just annoyed that almost all of the TV program clips have been taken off.

Damn Google.
JonathanH

OMG, we have a joker in the house...

All it proves is someone would rather you didnt take an interest in those topic areas.
FreedomtoFascism
OMG, we have a joker in the house...

All it proves is someone would rather you didnt take an interest in those topic areas.

Yeah, the people who signed up to youtube are on the verge of learning about alien interaction in 9/11zord.
The_Bear
Yeah...no.

Great post from you as usual I see :rolleyes:
ForeverIsMyName
Yeah, the people who signed up to youtube are on the verge of learning about alien interaction in 9/11zord.

Lol...

Latest