The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Diagnostic Radiography at Jordanstown UU!

Hey, just looking for people who will be starting diagnostic radiography at Jordanstown this year :smile: cant wait to get to university in September! :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by mdoherty94
Hey, just looking for people who will be starting diagnostic radiography at Jordanstown this year :smile: cant wait to get to university in September! :biggrin:

Hey! i will be hopefully i've made it my firm choice :smile:
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by a.r_123
Hey! i will be hopefully i've made it my firm choice :smile:

Aww cool, I haven't heard back from 2 other universities but I would say I'll be for J'town regardless :smile: so are you planning on staying at halls or renting a flat?
Reply 3
I got a conditional offer for diagnostic radiography also. Does anybody know how and where we should apply for the tuition fees and the bursary?
Reply 4
Aww cool, I haven't heard back from 2 other universities but I would say I'll be for J'town regardless :smile: so are you planning on staying at halls or renting a flat?

I'm thinking about staying in the halls at jordanstown, what about you?:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by lola85
I got a conditional offer for diagnostic radiography also. Does anybody know how and where we should apply for the tuition fees and the bursary?

To be honest I havent checked anythig like that out yet so I wouldn't be much help, sorry:/ didnt expect an offer in the first place aha :smile:
Reply 6
To be honest I havent checked anythig like that out yet so I wouldn't be much help, sorry:/ didnt expect an offer in the first place aha :smile:

Yeah, same! it's really expensive though :frown: like £100 a week! I have friends who have asked me to live with them in a flat but I think it would be better to go to halls and meet new people and get the real uni experience :smile:
I have a conditional offer! Going to firm it once I hear back from GCU. Are you all going to stay in jordanstown halls? I can't decide if I want to live there or in stranmillis in belfast. Also, is the course definitely NHS funded? I can't find anything about it on their website.
Reply 8
yeah, thats the same as me Alex! :smile: I want to stat at halls but the price is putting me off :/ so I think I'm going to live with a few friends in around the botanic area ...and yeah, as far as I know the course is paid for by the NHS! :smile:
yeah, thats the same as me Alex! :smile: I want to stat at halls but the price is putting me off :/ so I think I'm going to live with a few friends in around the botanic area ...and yeah, as far as I know the course is paid for by the NHS! :smile:

Do we need to wait til we've formed it to apply for accommodation? My problem is that Jordanstown is so out of the way and ill probably end up in belfast all the time anyway, but I don't want to miss out on meeting people and I'm unsure what to think of stran halls. Where do you live atm? :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by alexthehuman
Do we need to wait til we've formed it to apply for accommodation? My problem is that Jordanstown is so out of the way and ill probably end up in belfast all the time anyway, but I don't want to miss out on meeting people and I'm unsure what to think of stran halls. Where do you live atm? :smile:

im not sure tbh! yeah, im in the same mind mind set as you haha like I dont want to miss out on the real student experience and meeting everyone as well although everyone I know who has stayed at halls says its really boring because its so out of the way :/ and I guess its just the luck of the draw whether you live with good people haha! I assume you have friends staying at Stran halls then? :smile: ...I live about an hour drive from belfast, limavady! cannot wait to get out of this town haha wby?
im not sure tbh! yeah, im in the same mind mind set as you haha like I dont want to miss out on the real student experience and meeting everyone as well although everyone I know who has stayed at halls says its really boring because its so out of the way :/ and I guess its just the luck of the draw whether you live with good people haha! I assume you have friends staying at Stran halls then? :smile: ...I live about an hour drive from belfast, limavady! cannot wait to get out of this town haha wby?

I think most of my friends will be in elms. I'm in Coleraine haha, I think I have it even worse!
Reply 12
I think most of my friends will be in elms. I'm in Coleraine haha, I think I have it even worse!

ahh right!! jesus haha ive got a few friends from coleraine :smile:! ahaha its not that bad is it? :tongue:
ahh right!! jesus haha ive got a few friends from coleraine :smile:! ahaha its not that bad is it? :tongue:

Aw God it's pretty bad. Absolutely nothing to do. The only upside is being close to the seaside!
Does anyone have any info on bursaries etc? I can't find anything on the UU website and the Nhs ni website has very little.
Reply 15
Does anyone have any info on bursaries etc? I can't find anything on the UU website and the Nhs ni website has very little.

I can't find anything regarding bursaries and that either :/ just got a flat sorted with my friends, its nearly half the price of halls but still would've liked to have stayed there! lol
I can't find anything regarding bursaries and that either :/ just got a flat sorted with my friends, its nearly half the price of halls but still would've liked to have stayed there! lol

I got it sorted with student finance I think haha. I'm just applying to halls I think, but I am going to be broke as hell :frown:
Reply 17
Has anyone applied for accommodation yet for September? :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by a.r_123
Has anyone applied for accommodation yet for September? :smile:

yeah I'm going to live with 4 of my friends in university avenue, my deposit is paid but I havent even seen the place lol just taking the other guys' word for it!
Reply 19
yeah I'm going to live with 4 of my friends in university avenue, my deposit is paid but I havent even seen the place lol just taking the other guys' word for it!

oh hopefully its alright if they say it :smile: i just applied for the halls at dalriada student village

Quick Reply

Latest