The Student Room Group

Who's still up?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by whorace
Haha well we pretend to be pessimistic and humble, we really believe London is the greatest city on Earth. I would love to live in Canada though, I suppose weget a little bored of our country after a while and seek adventure elsewhere :biggrin:

What's the proverb? Familiarity breeds contempt

I've been an anglophile as long as I can remember tbh. Would give up this drawl for your accents any day. But I suppose 17 years in one town does that to you, however I've been to London so much and it never gets old for me 😶

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's 2am right now and still awake! Up late studying (again) :hmpf:
:coffee:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
You can do iiiittt! :biggrin:

1111. I'm going to call it a day and go to sleep. Night :sigh:
Dissertation deadline is on Wednesday, so I'm always awake :frown:
Original post by Juicy J
I'm not sure, I think my moral compass is broken :frown:

Oh and I'm glad to hear it :smile:

Sort it out Juice.
That said, I'm only going to be in the same situation tomorrow night but with more urgency.

But I really want to sleep.

WHAT DO.
Original post by akj.latif
I've been an anglophile as long as I can remember tbh. Would give up this drawl for your accents any day. But I suppose 17 years in one town does that to you, however I've been to London so much and it never gets old for me 😶

Which is your favorite British accent? I do love London, I would like to live on the continent though :smile:.
Original post by Maid Marian
That said, I'm only going to be in the same situation tomorrow night but with more urgency.

WHAT DO.

I think it's bedtime for you miss.
I don't want to go to sleep just yet. This is my leisure time....:dance:
Original post by Juicy J
I think it's bedtime for you miss.

Probably, or I'll be crawling to work tomorrow. :cry:

I wish I could postpone my sleepiness. SIGH. Essay or sleep, essay or sleep
Original post by Maid Marian

WHAT DO.

Sleep now, then be in the same situation tomorrow with the added bonus of being able to think straight.
Was doing a bit of an assignment, now I'm listening to music. I think I'll do a bit more if I don't fall asleep within half an hour.
Reply 113
I thik I'm drunk I thicj I dunno lłovw you guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amiaht
I thik I'm drunk I thicj I dunno lłovw you guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think a slice of toast, glass of water and bed for you now. I love you too.
Original post by whorace
Which is your favorite British accent? I do love London, I would like to live on the continent though :smile:.

Uh the London kind? I sound so dense talking like this. But the generic London accent that you see on TV and stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
im waiting for my frozen milk to defrost so i can have cereal and sleep.
I find that the original Lucozade tastes better than the Orange flavour. That's not to say I find the sweetness of the Orange Lucozade yuck or anything, I just prefer the Original Lucozade.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am still awake
Original post by Pulse.
I find that the original Lucozade tastes better than the Orange flavour. That's not to say I find the sweetness of the Orange Lucozade yuck or anything, I just prefer the Original Lucozade.

My brother, yah dunknoe brah. Original is nicer

Quick Reply

Latest