The Student Room Group

Should i give up on relationships

no girl has ever been attracted to me, i never been in a relationship and have never kissed a girl and im 17 now
Original post by ElectronDonor
no girl has ever been attracted to me, i never been in a relationship and have never kissed a girl and im 17 now

You're 17, chill. You've got plenty more years ahead of you to experience those things. It'll happen when it happens. Don't let anyone make you feel silly because you haven't kissed a girl at your age. Kissing doesn't have a starting age, neither does a relationship.
Reply 2
Yes give up on relationships out of marriage. Why would you want to fornicate you freak?!
You're 17, not 87. Calm down, you have a whole life ahead of you.
chill bro, your time will come.

one piece of advice I can give you tho is that at your age all I wanted was the hottest most popular girls in class, which I never got, and missed out on loads of opportunities to kiss/pop my cherry with perfectly normal girls just coz back then I had some unrealistic expectation of pulling the prom queen...

If you're looking to get laid remember, 95% of the time its women that choose, we can only choose from the women that have chosen us...

If on the other hand you are into somebody specific and its nor reciprocal then maybe some PUA/Game type research can help you....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending