The Student Room Group

Sofia Medical University Bulgaria.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Abz1901
Hey, I'm so glad I didn't go through them when I applied. Saved myself from the charges! Apparently they didn't even deal with Sofia in the first place! Didn't you see the announcement made?

Hey yes they are expensive but apparently the university say that for legal reasons as they can't say that they give places through agents as it will encourage people to go through the agent and have to pay money , do you know if this is true ? Who did you go through ?
Reply 21
Original post by Punita01
Hey yes they are expensive but apparently the university say that for legal reasons as they can't say that they give places through agents as it will encourage people to go through the agent and have to pay money , do you know if this is true ? Who did you go through ?

Where did you here that from? That's not something I've heard about. I ended up going through Tutelage. I got rejected by Sofia so applied for Pleven instead for Feb 2016

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
The agency told us, I was thinking about Pleven but the agency said that ill probably end up going to Sofia , if you don't mind me asking why did you get rejected ? Because apparently they have no entry requirements just the English exam , best of luck with Pleven !
Reply 23
Original post by Punita01
The agency told us, I was thinking about Pleven but the agency said that ill probably end up going to Sofia , if you don't mind me asking why did you get rejected ? Because apparently they have no entry requirements just the English exam , best of luck with Pleven !

I don't think that's true. I called the university and they explained that they are not one of the agency working with Sofia. I'm assuming that means there are agencies working with them.

The application process was getting delayed and they jus didn't accept. Yeah Pleven is my last hope otherwise I'm going to have to apply September 2016.

Thank you, same goes to you too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys im going to Sofia this year to do Dentistry apparently my entrance english exam is on the 8th of Oct so I should be relocating on the 7th. I also saw this announcement and the agency told me the same thing they told Punita01.
Reply 25
Did you go through that agency ?
Reply 26
Original post by younghaych
Hi guys im going to Sofia this year to do Dentistry apparently my entrance english exam is on the 8th of Oct so I should be relocating on the 7th. I also saw this announcement and the agency told me the same thing they told Punita01.

That's so weird, im still confused by the whole situation
Original post by Abz1901
That's so weird, im still confused by the whole situation

are you going sofia this year aswell through study medicine europe?
Reply 28
Original post by younghaych
are you going sofia this year aswell through study medicine europe?

No I'm going to Pleven instead through Tutelage but I initially applied for Sofia

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Hi, any females from the UK going to Sofia University in Bulgaria to study dentistry this year?
I didnt like sofia :frown: it was too big for me, plus i dont think it has many international students
Reply 31
Oh really! I haven't been to visit the university yet, but to be fair I haven't really heard of many people going to it :s. Hope I have made the rite decision!
Original post by dent90
Hi, any females from the UK going to Sofia University in Bulgaria to study dentistry this year?

Hey I know a girl,
I'm doing medicine. When is your relocation date ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Hi, oh really! I will be moving around the 20th but haven't found anywhere to stay or anything. Do you know when this girl is moving in or if she has made any arrangements for living etc?
Hi people,

I will hopefully be joining in the next few weeks at Sofia. I am applying through Study Medicine Europe. Has anyone else used these lot?

Looking to make a few friends too as I am quite nervous going to a diff country.

Thanks
Reply 35
Original post by dent90

Hi , I am also going to Sofia but I'm studying medicine .
Reply 36
What the best agency to apply with. I'm trying Inter HECS for sofia october 2016 entry
Reply 37
Original post by Ali7865
What the best agency to apply with. I'm trying Inter HECS for sofia october 2016 entry

The agency I went through did a good job. Even though I didn't get into Sofia in the end, they managed to sort me out with a place at a different university so they were on a roll with getting me admission!
Reply 38
Original post by Abz1901
The agency I went through did a good job. Even though I didn't get into Sofia in the end, they managed to sort me out with a place at a different university so they were on a roll with getting me admission!

Which agency and how much did they charge

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Original post by Ali7865
Which agency and how much did they charge

Posted from TSR Mobile

I went through a company called Tutelage and they didn't charge me for my application but its different for each uni. I forgot how much it was to apply for Sofia but I know it wasn't as much as the other agencies I tried

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending