The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

University of Glasgow Law

I know there is probably a thread somewhere on this already but I couldn't find anything so I thought I'd bring it back to the top...:colondollar:

I just firmed by AAA offer for Law at the University of Glasgow :biggrin:

Any other Glasgow Law guys out there??
Original post by RobynHunter
I know there is probably a thread somewhere on this already but I couldn't find anything so I thought I'd bring it back to the top...:colondollar:

I just firmed by AAA offer for Law at the University of Glasgow :biggrin:

Any other Glasgow Law guys out there??

I'll be firming it, I can't wait to go! (As long as I make my conditions :tongue: )
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
I firmed my offer a couple of weeks ago.
Reply 3
Original post by RavenclawR
I'll be firming it, I can't wait to go! (As long as I make my conditions :tongue: )

Congrats!! What are your conditions?
Reply 4
What are you guys thinking about accommodation? Also there is a fb page here https://www.facebook.com/groups/900265179992292/ for all the Glasgow Uni offer holders, might be useful, everyone is on there talking and stuff :smile:
Original post by RobynHunter
Congrats!! What are your conditions?

I'm doing the European Baccalaureate, which no-one really knows :P But I have to get 85% overall, with at least 7.5 in five subjects :smile:
I firmed my offer for law too:smile: I applied for the small flats at murano for my first choice. What about everyone else?
Reply 7
Original post by RavenclawR
I'm doing the European Baccalaureate, which no-one really knows :P But I have to get 85% overall, with at least 7.5 in five subjects :smile:

Sounds tough! Good luck, hope to see you next year!

Original post by jasmineyule
I firmed my offer for law too:smile: I applied for the small flats at murano for my first choice. What about everyone else?

I've put QM down as my first choice and didn't list Murano, looking at the non-uni halls as well :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending