The Student Room Group

Would you smash in this situation ?

Im 19 and a virgin. This is down to a number of things, partly as I spent 18 years in a boys school and had no social life, partly as I struggle to find girls I really click with, hence a lack of relationships.

Wouldn't say im bad looking, been lifting for almost two years, have solid facial aesthetics. I often go out clubbing and parties and get approached alot, girls dancing provocatively trying to get my attention etc but drunken one night stands aren't my thing at all.

Went on a date with a girl I hit it off with about a week ago ( schmoney dance* ) who I met at a house party. Went terribly and only affirmed my belief that im not really cut out for relationships.

Anyway I recently joined this online dating site. Recently got messaged by this 32 year old MILF who said I look yummy. We get talking, blah blah. She wants to smash. Big wtf moment though, she has a husband but would make sure he's out the house on a weekend off etc.

Would you smash ?

Scroll to see replies

Stay away from sex workers. Especially if they already have partners.
And what if you're in the middle of doing the do and her husband comes back?

What if he's secretly a serial killer?

Or you could find someone else to smash... #NothingLong
(edited 9 years ago)
Why would you consider something like that over a one night stand?

It makes me dubious over your persistence that you could easily get a one night stand but you just don't want to...
Reply 4
Original post by phunky_fresh
And what if you're in the middle of doing the do and her husband comes back?

What if he's secretly a serial killer?

Or you could find someone else to smash... #NothingLong

#true

She did say she'd send him on a weekend away but it could all be lies. Would be a pretty epic way to go.

I find young women and dating in general so tedious, they expect so much when many have little to offer themselves. Then you get those 9/10 heavenly blessed beauties but I lack the looks , charm etc
Reply 5
Original post by Twinpeaks
Why would you consider something like that over a one night stand?

It makes me dubious over your persistence that you could easily get a one night stand but you just don't want to...

Don't like drunk girls/being drunk, don't like bad breath, don't like ditching my friends for sloots, don't like spending a fortune on drinks and cabs, don't have a place to bring girls back to, find the whole idea of purposefully going out to bring back a random person quite a sordid one at that.
Reply 6
Noo that's ridiculous.
Ud rather have a one night stand/affair with a middle aged married woman than a young single uni girl?
Dude don't do it, that's terrible she's married and all for a one night stand? Never.
Original post by Anonymous
Don't like drunk girls/being drunk, don't like bad breath, don't like ditching my friends for sloots, don't like spending a fortune on drinks and cabs, don't have a place to bring girls back to, find the whole idea of purposefully going out to bring back a random person quite a sordid one at that.

But having sex with an older woman with a husband isn't sordid?
Reply 9
Think about it this way.

In doing this you will be stroking the ego of some no good whore that is being ufaithful to her husband, and also in the process you are advocating her cheating and ****ting on your fellow brother. That could be you one day, go around and leave a note somewhere in her husbands **** and tell him or remember the address and send a letter with a picture in it.

**** these hoes.
Original post by Twinpeaks
But having sex with an older woman with a husband isn't sordid?

Certainly is but I think it's quite legendary too.

I guess I like the fact she's able to admit that she just wants sober sex with a person she's attracted to. No wining and dining, no complications, no mind games - which constitutes a large part of dating.
Reply 11
Certainly is but I think it's quite legendary too.

I guess I like the fact she's able to admit that she just wants sober sex with a person she's attracted to. No wining and dining, no complications, no mind games - which constitutes a large part of dating.

Its just cos ur not talking to girls in a sober situation u could find one online too if u looked u just like the milf thing and think the affairs exiting
Reply 12
#true

She did say she'd send him on a weekend away but it could all be lies. Would be a pretty epic way to go.

I find young women and dating in general so tedious, they expect so much when many have little to offer themselves. Then you get those 9/10 heavenly blessed beauties but I lack the looks , charm etc

See now we all wanna know what you look like. you say this about females but actually we are not all like that. if you just wanna smash then youll get girls who just want stuff in return. some girls (not all i speak for me and my friends) just wanna chill, not smash all day everyday, dont want you buying us crap. unless you are the problem there are plentiful 'young women' who are not as you describe them. just being there for someone is more than enough honey. then youll get your just deserts

Also why you tryna climb on 34 year old c****. no man. that's silly. she is married and a hoe. wait till you catch herpes from all the other boys she doing this with. you do not do that foolishness honey. im sad for her husband. why is she climbing on youngers??? no.
(edited 9 years ago)
I would be tempted not gonna lie.
I say you keep talking to her, find out her husband's name and the address of where they live, then just post him a letter containing all the things she's being saying to you inside of it.
Original post by moooo_
Noo that's ridiculous.
Ud rather have a one night stand/affair with a middle aged married woman than a young single uni girl?

Dont dicounst the older ladies. They can show you a lot of things :colone:

And anyway Hulk would smash, but your not the Hulk, so stay away. She's married
Without a doubt.
you sound so socially inept
Original post by Toriron
See now we all wanna know what you look like. you say this about females but actually we are not all like that. if you just wanna smash then youll get girls who just want stuff in return. some girls (not all i speak for me and my friends) just wanna chill, not smash all day everyday, dont want you buying us crap. unless you are the problem there are plentiful 'young women' who are not as you describe them. just being there for someone is more than enough honey. then youll get your just deserts

Also why you tryna climb on 34 year old c****. no man. that's silly. she is married and a hoe. wait till you catch herpes from all the other boys she doing this with. you do not do that foolishness honey. im sad for her husband. why is she climbing on youngers??? no.

I know not all girls are like this but im kinda tired of waiting around for 'the one'. I have quite a few girlfriends who I often chill with but it's all platonic stuff.

Original post by moooo_
Its just cos ur not talking to girls in a sober situation u could find one online too if u looked u just like the milf thing and think the affairs exiting

Working and studying don't give me much time tbh. I do talk to girls in sober situations and actually have a girl best friend but it haven't found many girls im compatible with, don't mean toot my own horn.

Young women online have some of the most entitled attitudes I've ever seen, I mean, so many have princess listed as a personality type. Says it all really. I find it so unattractive. Even the butters ones expect some 10/10 6ft 2 10k a day CEO, when they're just a bunch of whales.
Reply 19
I know not all girls are like this but im kinda tired of waiting around for 'the one'. I have quite a few girlfriends who I often chill with but it's all platonic stuff.

Young women online have some of the most entitled attitudes I've ever seen, I mean, so many have princess listed as a personality type. Says it all really. I find it so unattractive. Even the butters ones expect some 10/10 6ft 2 10k a day CEO, when they're just a bunch of whales.

I feel like you live in the middle of nowhere for you to say this omg. im done. and waiting around?? sir, please, how old are you?????? unless you 30 or older you are not allowed to say this. sex aint that exciting apparently.....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending