The Student Room Group

Dentistry in ceu San pablo 2015

Hey I was wondering if the dental course is approved by the gdc? And is it better than studying in palacky in Czech Republic? I have to decide by Wednesday
Reply 1
Hello, I know it's super late as I have just discovered this thread, but are you still going to CEU San Pablo?
I'm going to CEU San Pablo this year, September 2016, to do dentistry! If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to ask me :smile:
Reply 3
What are the entry requirements for Dentistry/Medicine at CEU San Pablo?
Reply 4
Hello! how was the teaching there? i know your post is 3 years ago. Would like to know your opinion about the school. Thanks!
Hi I just got accepted to do dentistry at ceu San Paulo, I am an International student from the Caribbean and any information reassurance you can give would be really appriciated!
do dentistry students have salaries in san pablo university during their studying?
Original post by Jinanalrawi
Hi I just got accepted to do dentistry at ceu San Paulo, I am an International student from the Caribbean and any information reassurance you can give would be really appriciated!

do dentistry students have salaries in san pablo university during their studying?
Reply 8
Is anyone looking for accommodation or knows what will happen because of coronavirus? any help appreciated!

Quick Reply

Latest