The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
well done OP! good luck x

If its any type of reassurance my bf was my mate for years before, and he asked me out randomly on MSN at 1 in the morning after wed been chatting for about half an hour.

Were now engaged :smile:
Anonymous
Done it.

She said yes. We're going out on Thursday to the cinema, but have agreed not to tell anyone (for the timebeing) that we're a "couple".

I actually asked her "do you want to go to the cinema on thursday"

she said "yeah sure! Ill get *friends name* to come"

"No...I mean...just us two..."

She was sitting next to me in the common room and had her head on my shoulder and it seemed the right time to do it...so i just did it.

She also gave me that kiss on the cheek Ive been wanting for so long.

Wish me luck for Thursday! :p:

i knew it would work out like that! congrats OP :smile: have a fantastic time :hugs:
Reply 42
Congrats OP
Reply 43
yeh we just chatted lol..

We just agreed that we dont fancy each other lol! Thats not a good start. She said she likes my eyes and stuff...bah tis too personal.

But seriously, going out with a friend looks like its going to be good fun! I know literally everything about her and she knows everything about me, so it sounds a lot easier and we can skip all the normal stuff.

And we have so much fun toghether lol...
Anonymous
yeh we just chatted lol..

We just agreed that we dont fancy each other lol! Thats not a good start. She said she likes my eyes and stuff...bah tis too personal.

But seriously, going out with a friend looks like its going to be good fun! I know literally everything about her and she knows everything about me, so it sounds a lot easier and we can skip all the normal stuff.

And we have so much fun toghether lol...

do you fancy her? i thought you did, but then you just said that you didnt :confused:
Reply 45
Yeah...shes different lol. I like her...I kinda fancy her but shes not the type of girl I go for usually. But yeah...shes got some features I like.

But I really like her personality and Id kiss her and Id "do" her.
Anonymous
Yeah...shes different lol. I like her...I kinda fancy her but shes not the type of girl I go for usually. But yeah...shes got some features I like.

But I really like her personality and Id kiss her and Id "do" her.

charming :p:
Awwweeee. =] Glad that she said yes!
You two sound really sweet. haha
Reply 48
Anonymous
Done it.

She said yes. We're going out on Thursday to the cinema, but have agreed not to tell anyone (for the timebeing) that we're a "couple".

I actually asked her "do you want to go to the cinema on thursday"

she said "yeah sure! Ill get *friends name* to come"

"No...I mean...just us two..."

She was sitting next to me in the common room and had her head on my shoulder and it seemed the right time to do it...so i just did it.

She also gave me that kiss on the cheek Ive been wanting for so long.

Wish me luck for Thursday! :p:
:hugs: wish you the very best luck for thursday.
Reply 49
We went on friday instead because there was some kind of festival thing going on, anywayz it went great! Let me just say it like this...friend to girlfriend relationships are probably the easiest to kickstart and get going.

I tried kissing her and she said it was "awkward" and that "she wasnt getting turned on". But I just tried to bring some friend elements to the conversations and even though I was annotating a bit too much, we still ended up making out for half of the film.

Seriously, so far this is great...I can talk to her like normal but bring my feelings to the table and we try and call each other once a day, although my weekends are a bit hectic so I probably wont talk to her till monday.

Thanks for the advice and congratz peeps! :smile:
Reply 50
"what do you think it would be like if we were together?"

Latest

Trending

Trending