The Student Room Group

Chances of gaining a TC at a decent firm?

Hi,

I am currently an undergraduate criminology student at university. I gained BBC at A-Level but am resitting a few modules this year to try and gain ABB, as I had mitigating circumstances for last year. I then plan to do a GDL at the University of Law when I graduate but I really want a training contract to accompany it. I am a very personable individual and I am very enthusiastic about my career. What do you think my chances are at gaining a TC at a decent firm? Thanks :smile:
Original post by NYlover96
Hi,

I am currently an undergraduate criminology student at university. I gained BBC at A-Level but am resitting a few modules this year to try and gain ABB, as I had mitigating circumstances for last year. I then plan to do a GDL at the University of Law when I graduate but I really want a training contract to accompany it. I am a very personable individual and I am very enthusiastic about my career. What do you think my chances are at gaining a TC at a decent firm? Thanks :smile:

Your best bet is to post in the law forum, there are people there who can offer you advice on whether you've got a realistic chance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending