The Student Room Group

get in to clubs with foreign passport

i have joint passports, one russian one british. i wanted to take my russin passport out with me but am not to sure if the bouncers will accept it as its a foreign passport. it had my name date of birth and picture but its just not a british passport
If you are going clubbing I presume you are 18? just apply for a Uk provisional licence, get it within 2 weeks and not have to worry about losing/damaging something as important as a passport for clubbing. Also never underestimate the implications of a lost passport, especially a foreign one, from id fraud to terrorism ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/malaysia/10685413/Malaysia-Airlines-crash-terror-fears-over-stolen-passports-used-on-missing-plane-MH370.html
Reply 2
Depends on how the bouncer is feeling tbh. But I've lived in two university towns, and in general because the high number of international students foreign passports and ID cards were accepted.

My advice, get a provisional.
i use my EU passport as i.d. in clubs and it's always alright, don't see why they wouldn't accept it
Passports are usually acceptable. Just make sure not to lose it. :smile:
Reply 5
They'll let you in. My international friends get into clubs all the time. As long as it shows you're of age, it doesn't matter where you're from.

Quick Reply

Latest