The Student Room Group

Young, Asian, Jobless and fed up?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Loafing.Charizard
Young: under the age of 25 - Yes

Asian: negative stereotypes and prejudice in Britain. - Never been through this, EVER!

Jobless: No income and struggling to cope. - I found a job after graduating, you got to have the degree - if they ask for it, a good CV and be able to sell yourself/ be confident In interviews. I went through at least 5-6 before I got a job.

Lastly fed up... These are all the things that's affecting me at the moment are there any other South Asians out there in similar situations as me? - I'm South Asian. You haven't tried hard enough.

I feel though with all my qualifications and achievements there is that thin line of being a outcast in British Society due to my race, religion and background especially in 2015. - Lol what?

You're south Asian? :redface:

I always thought you were White

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by Duncan2012
I am none of the things you describe, but you need to stop playing the victim card. You identify yourself as Asian 5 times, and not once as British. If that is how you identify and feel then I'm honestly interested to hear why you stay here?

LOL!!

I wouldn't never in this world class or name myself as British!

Define British to me?

You think if I had choice I would be in this Racist country?- even though I was born here it makes no different.
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
You're south Asian? :redface:

I always thought you were White

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol yeh, I'm Indian...I get that a lot though on here :laugh:. Are you South Asian also?
Reply 23
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
You're that annoying guy who keeps banging on about being south Asian and being treated badly. Maybe you're the problem and not other people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for that.
Lol yeh, I'm Indian...I get that a lot though on here :laugh:. Are you South Asian also?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I honestly thought you were white.
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
I honestly thought you were white.

You as well Kadak haha :tongue:. Nope I'm Indian :wink:

Yep, Pakistani

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
This guy trolling again. But I'm sure you are struggling to cope with no job because of who you actually are, which is not South asian, so it's a normal situation that you don't have a job.
Reply 28
Original post by Ahmed21
This is from a woman who married a white man.

What do you know about what young asian males go through these days, you don't have any idea, leave me thread and do not respond back.

How do you know what white or black males go through?
Reply 29
Original post by Borgia
How do you know what white or black males go through?

This is a White Land, and please don't involve Black people as they too get discriminated but no more than Asian these days.

I thought you were white too :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
OMG,this is the same Ahmed who made threads about interracial dating between Indian girls and black and white males ages ago.Wow and ROFL.
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
I thought you were white too :lol:

:lol:. Anybody else, while we're here? :biggrin: Are you South Asian also?

Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
OMG,this is the same Ahmed who made threads about interracial dating between Indian girls and black and white males ages ago.Wow and ROFL.

Lmfao, for real :rofl:. Kadak are you South Asian as well?

I'm Indian :tongue:
Original post by Ahmed21
LOL!!

I wouldn't never in this world class or name myself as British!

Define British to me?

You think if I had choice I would be in this Racist country?- even though I was born here it makes no different.

So you're a foreigner who can't get a job in this country, which he doesn't like and claims is racist? At the risk of being paraphrased horribly, please tell me why someone shouldn't tell you to stop complaining or leave the country?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No.
Reply 36
Original post by Duncan2012
So you're a foreigner who can't get a job in this country, which he doesn't like and claims is racist? At the risk of being paraphrased horribly, please tell me why someone shouldn't tell you to stop complaining or leave the country?

Because complaining (and quitting the country when the going gets tough, it could be argued) are perfectly British things to do? :rolleyes:
Original post by Ahmed21
I wonder how the future will be for us Asian's, especially young Asian males?

I think mine and certainly many others will be quite fine.
Reply 38
Original post by Ahmed21
This is a White Land, and please don't involve Black people as they too get discriminated but no more than Asian these days.

And?

You are trying to blame this on your race when in reality it is down to you being a lazy dull person.
Reply 39
Original post by nosaer
Because complaining (and quitting the country when the going gets tough, it could be argued) are perfectly British things to do? :rolleyes:

No they aren't. Anglo-Saxons living in Britain have lived in the same place for 1000 years.

Quick Reply

Latest