The Student Room Group

Do girls prefer slim or well-built guys?

Its very hard to get a 'perfect' body, lots of muscle and no fat at all.

So lets say you're going to compromise.

Do girls prefer guys that are perfectly slim or guys that have big muscles but also some fat?

Scroll to see replies

Its not something that matters.
in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter, but i prefer slim.

i went out with a bodybuilder once which has put me off for life. he had that lame, immature bodybuilder mindset and lingo thing going on, and was super critical of women. always look back and wonder what was i thinking.
Original post by Sophie_girl

i went out with a bodybuilder once which has put me off for life. he had that lame, immature bodybuilder mindset and lingo thing going on, and was super critical of women. always look back and wonder what was i thinking.

like what. "u mirin'? jelly brah?"
i prefer something average. fit body even without prominent muscles or abs is fine. i wouldnt want a guy to be skinner than me. but too well built i get insecured

lol he sounds like such a douche

I mean...if you're going to be super critical of women you don't do it in front of them! You do it anonymously on some kind of internet forum.
Reply 6
Original post by thisistheend

u wot m8 ur a top sloot 1/10 would not bang wid da force of a thousand tsrses.
Reply 7
These are the most stupid threads on TSR...
Girls prefer what the prefer. We're not one hive mind. We each have our own preferences and there's nothing you can do to please us all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by futbol
These are the most stupid threads on TSR...

Why?! See its not just about answering the narrow question. A title like this creates debate all around the basic topic, slimness, body-building, etc.

Anyway, thanks for coming here just to say that!
Ive never lifted weights in my life,

never have, never will. Im happy in myself (and no im not fat or overweight)

And women like me.
Original post by thisistheend

yeah that sort of stuff

Original post by Adipoptosis
lol he sounds like such a douche

I mean...if you're going to be super critical of women you don't do it in front of them! You do it anonymously on some kind of internet forum.

mmm. he wasn't ever critical of me (cos i'm fit lololol) but he would be about other women. hugely unattractive and so unnecessary. it was like a 16 year old was trapped in a 25 year old's body.

fml bad choice, sophie. bad choice
Original post by ParadoxSocks
Girls prefer what the prefer. We're not one hive mind. We each have our own preferences and there's nothing you can do to please us all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Illuminating.

So what about your preference?
Reply 13
Judging by a poster for male stripers I saw today, women like to look at muscular men, I haven't seen any posters of skinny male stripers but perhaps I lead a sheltered life.
Original post by Maker
Judging by a poster for male stripers I saw today, women like to look at muscular men, I haven't seen any posters of skinny male stripers but perhaps I lead a sheltered life.

They may like to stare at one but not live with one. Bit like a Lambo Aventador against Ferrari 458.
yeah that sort of stuff

mmm. he wasn't ever critical of me (cos i'm fit lololol) but he would be about other women. hugely unattractive and so unnecessary. it was like a 16 year old was trapped in a 25 year old's body.

fml bad choice, sophie. bad choice

lol i thought girls like a bit of immaturity...like in a playful way?
Just be slim and you won't have any problems. Lots of muscle is not really attractive

Skinny > muscular imo
When i was skinny i had no attention
When i got muscular i had plenty of attention
Within the same couple of year

Interpret as you will
Original post by Adipoptosis
Illuminating.

So what about your preference?

Women.
Reply 19
I have conclusive evidence suggesting they are not interested in slim or chubby guys, and I will let you know about the other option when I'm hench.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending