The Student Room Group

HMV application ??

hey,

just wondered if anyone had any experience with HMV ?? i applied 11 days ago and when i look online, the job vacancy is no longer listed and when i go onto my profile my application is still processing.

does anyone know how long i should expect to be waiting (i understand that they won't instantly get back to me but i'm curious ??)

also (thinking optimistically) what's it like to work there ? :-)

thanks guys x
Not that I want to dash your hopes but don't get too hung up waiting. Most businesses don't even bother replying to unsuccessful applicants anymore because they go so many.

If it takes longer than 14 days then you probably haven't made it. At least that's how it would be for my place of work.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied for a job at hmv. I think it took them a good 3-4 weeks until I got an automatic email saying thanks for the app you didn't make it etc. I'd say follow the above advice and don't get hung up if it's been over 14 days it probs didn't happen. XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
HMV is one of the most ignorant companies out there.
Reply 4
I like to work in a shop like a dvd store I like people and I like work I can put dvds out on the shop floor I like to speak to people as well I need to have paid work can you reply back to me my name is Steven Brandon and I will give you my mobile phone number is07546*425829

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending