The Student Room Group

I couldn't find a website like this, So i created it (Youtube to Instagram)

Hey,

So i wanted to upload a section of a youtube video to instagram but all the solutions i found online were really time consuming and hard to accomplish.

I then started planning a new website which makes downloading parts of youtube videos easier.

I have now launched:
www.Tube2Gram.com

It Allows you to select parts of youtube videos and download them directly to your phone, you can then upload the video to Instagram, Vine, Twitter, Whatsapp etc etc.

Would love to hear feedback!

Reply 1
Hey I just wanted to let you know I love the site so much! I came across this thread by searching for an alternative to it actually lol but only because it's not incredibly reliable..for me it's usually been a hit or miss. Whatever you guys can do to improve the reliability please do it! Other than that it's easily worth 5 stars!!
Original post by AyClass
-

Good work,

Twitter would be a good place to start promoting it, just find people who use instagram with twitter and spread the word!
Reply 3
Original post by kpopham
Hey I just wanted to let you know I love the site so much! I came across this thread by searching for an alternative to it actually lol but only because it's not incredibly reliable..for me it's usually been a hit or miss. Whatever you guys can do to improve the reliability please do it! Other than that it's easily worth 5 stars!!

Thanks for your kind words! I have been working on speed improvements for the website. It should be better now. Also It is now working on iphone :smile:

Thanks again :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by TK2 King Pin
Good work,

Twitter would be a good place to start promoting it, just find people who use instagram with twitter and spread the word!

Thank you! and yes i definitely will. :smile:
Reply 5
Hey, i've update the code and made it a lot more reliable. There shouldnt be any problems now :smile:
Here’s some feedback....fix your ****ing website
Reply 7
Amazing idea!

Quick Reply

Latest