The Student Room Group

A levels help???

Hello, basically i am struggling with a level maths; how can i overcome this problem, i got a D at as level but require a C in A2? Tips and advices

Thank you
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by theapprentice1
Hello, basically i am struggling with a level maths; how can i overcome this problem, i got a D at as level but require a C in A2? Tips and advices

Thank you

Practice, Practice, Practice
and ask for help when you are stuck.
LOADS of past papers.... I mean I did at least 30 for AS and am currently doing A2... They basically are the same questions over and over again... but I feel your pain bro... its hard, are you retaking?
Original post by roberts12344
LOADS of past papers.... I mean I did at least 30 for AS and am currently doing A2... They basically are the same questions over and over again... but I feel your pain bro... its hard, are you retaking?

Unfortunately, yes i am; C1 and C2
Retakes are good, im retaking some chemistry and as is easy compared to a2 becuase there is so much follow through... maybe focus on as for a bit as they are first and it can really bump your mark up?

Quick Reply

Latest