The Student Room Group

Revision Stress!

I'm having real trouble revising, every time I try to I get really anxious and end up in tears/ panicking. I'm predicted good grades, and I'm having problems with panic attacks at the moment, but I don't know if that's related.
I would really appreciate any tips people have to deal with this, because I need to start revising ASAP if I want to get my predicted grades!
Thank you!! :smile:
take a day break and have some you time. Hopefully this will calm you down. After, decide what you want in August and out of life. By wanting the best, you have to be the best. This is done by going all in and wanting to annihilate those exams. Ive never had a panic attack but I cry until I realise it will all be worth it. good luck
Original post by FlorieAmbler
I'm having real trouble revising, every time I try to I get really anxious and end up in tears/ panicking. I'm predicted good grades, and I'm having problems with panic attacks at the moment, but I don't know if that's related.
I would really appreciate any tips people have to deal with this, because I need to start revising ASAP if I want to get my predicted grades!
Thank you!! :smile:

OK, stay calm don't stress!
You will do well and thats something you need to believe to make you happy.
Theres no point revising for hours if your stressed or anxious and nothing is sinking in.

Start yourself off slowly, make some notes for a subject you love first.
After this take a break, do something enjoyable like eating a chocolate bar
lol
Then with time the idea of revision wont appear to be so bad, and you can move on to the less favoured subjects.

Remember; the most important thing is that you believe in yourself! You can do it. If you believe in yourself, you will do well.

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't push yourself too hard, it will help if you take your mind of exams at the moment and just relax :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest