The Student Room Group

Getting impatient cannot wait for results day

I was wondering if anyone felt the same. It feels as if we are so close, I am getting cabin fever.

I have made Essex my firm, they are asking for BBB. My insurance is UWE they are asking for 320 Ucas points (I have 40 already). I have applied for a History degree.

I just hope I am not the only one feel so "trapped". I am so ready for my exams and cannot wait to go to uni. I live in Reading, have lived here all my life.

Is anyone else feeling the same? Where have you applied? What are you going to study? And how are you feeling about exams and results day?

Much love xxx
Not really but then again kind of when i was eager to know the results of two of my GCSE subjects, other than that no. I have dreaded results day.
Original post by German123
Not really but then again kind of when i was eager to know the results of two of my GCSE subjects, other than that no. I have dreaded results day.

Oh no why? I am sure everything will be fine x
Original post by Marilyn Denice
I was wondering if anyone felt the same. It feels as if we are so close, I am getting cabin fever.

I have made Essex my firm, they are asking for BBB. My insurance is UWE they are asking for 320 Ucas points (I have 40 already). I have applied for a History degree.

I just hope I am not the only one feel so "trapped". I am so ready for my exams and cannot wait to go to uni. I live in Reading, have lived here all my life.

Is anyone else feeling the same? Where have you applied? What are you going to study? And how are you feeling about exams and results day?

Much love xxx

I feel the same, I just want to do my exams now and have results day come already
Original post by Audiology-Med
I feel the same, I just want to do my exams now and have results day come already

I know its one huge waiting game! Its like waiting for Christmas day as a child!
I was the opposite last year. I cherished every day of 6th Form and dreaded the day I would sit my last exam, and I didn't really want to go to university just yet, though things got a bit better after settling at uni.

After my last exam though, it was about 2 months of 'ahh get on with it'.

But just remember to study hard to get the grades you want :smile:
Original post by Marilyn Denice
Oh no why? I am sure everything will be fine x

:redface:
Reply 7
Original post by SeanFM
I was the opposite last year. I cherished every day of 6th Form and dreaded the day I would sit my last exam, and I didn't really want to go to university just yet, though things got a bit better after settling at uni.

After my last exam though, it was about 2 months of 'ahh get on with it'.

But just remember to study hard to get the grades you want :smile:

I am currently in year 13 an am pretty much thinking the exact same thing! I just can't be bothered to have the responsibility and independence of uni and make new friends all over again etc. How long did it take you to settle in uni?(I know this varies person to person)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by r-t
I am currently in year 13 an am pretty much thinking the exact same thing! I just can't be bothered to have the responsibility and independence of uni and make new friends all over again etc. How long did it take you to settle in uni?(I know this varies person to person)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, exactly :smile:

It took me about 2-3 months to fully get in the swing of things and now I feel almost as happy as before.
Reply 9
Original post by SeanFM
Yeah, exactly :smile:

It took me about 2-3 months to fully get in the swing of things and now I feel almost as happy as before.

That's reassuring to hear :smile: are you living at home or student accomodation because I think this affects how quickly you're more likely to settle in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by r-t
That's reassuring to hear :smile: are you living at home or student accomodation because I think this affects how quickly you're more likely to settle in

Posted from TSR Mobile

I live in student accomodation. It might've been faster but it took me some time getting used to the one housemate that isn't as cool as the others.
Reply 11
Original post by SeanFM
I live in student accomodation. It might've been faster but it took me some time getting used to the one housemate that isn't as cool as the others.

Oh I'll probably be that sort of housemate 😂 :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by r-t
Oh I'll probably be that sort of housemate :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
I doubt it :smile: it takes a lot of work.

Anyway just enjoy each day you have left and smash those exams, and enjoy the really long break.
Reply 13
Yeah a quick fast-forward to August would be nice to be honest. The pressure is not too bad for exams, since I only need a C to get into my firm (RHUL - have AA already), and my work is generally marked as an A, but I would really like to get this all over and done with ASAP so then I can get on with university.
Reply 14
Original post by SeanFM
I doubt it :smile: it takes a lot of work.

Anyway just enjoy each day you have left and smash those exams, and enjoy the really long break.

Thanks. You enjoy uni aswell :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending