The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TornadoGR4
I would like to claim responsibility for the TSR Cleave-off 2015. I'll just ask the 2 lovely ladies and 1 transexual below to confirm that this was a making of my genius.

I thought that was maid marian :s-smilie::s-smilie:
I would like to claim responsibility for the TSR Cleave-off 2015. I'll just ask the 2 lovely ladies and 1 transexual below to confirm that this was a making of my genius.

You dick, I confirm nothing.
Original post by Champagne Supernova
All the repressed guys in this thread trying to look at 100x100 pixel avatars, all like

This is when my new spectacles from Specsavers can come in handy... and using TV as a monitor :cool:
All the repressed guys in this thread trying to look at 100x100 pixel avatars, all like

:rofl:

Wait do we now have to figure out which one is the transexual? This isn't fair.
Original post by Precious Illusions

Ffs dead.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
You dick, I confirm nothing.

Transexual confirmed
Original post by Carpe Vinum

Original post by goobypls
Transexual confirmed

Guys, it's fine. It's me.
Ffs dead.

Your boob plot to rustle the jimmies of tsr male virgins is over i have busted you frauds !

pretty much
Original post by goobypls
Your boob plot to rustle the jimmies of tsr male virgins is over i have busted you frauds !

Omg can you just shut up nobody cares

OMG i found the answer............

Basically 45 minutes into the skype chat your Boyfriend found out that you were a transexual and left, he then proceeded to steal my toilet in which he could vomit in.

Like a puzzle you have to do in teamwork training :awesome:
Omg can you just shut up nobody cares

I care because your malicously mentally harming people.

with those silicon boobs.
Please help TSR, my boyfriend said brb on Skype 45 minutes ago but I haven't heard from him since.

Could he have met someone else in that time? What if he is taking a huge dump, should I leave him?

I just don't know what to do :cry2:

U mad?Stop posting like this. Now I m freakin jealous:mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest