The Student Room Group

what could i do with these a levels?

hey i was wondering what potential study branches or jobs i could go on to with these A2 subjects: geography chemistry and biology and Maths AS

i was planning on doing medicine but as a back up options what else can i do with As at A2
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
you could apply for like a medicine type job

i do french, art and business:
any ideas please?
Reply 2
Probably anything you want, aside from highly specific areas that require certain degrees.
Original post by Arkasia
Probably anything you want, aside from highly specific areas that require certain degrees.

thanks for the feedback
Original post by liquidillusion98
hey i was wondering what potential study branches or jobs i could go on to with these A2 subjects: geography chemistry and biology and Maths AS

i was planning on doing medicine but as a back up options what else can i do with As at A2

Biomedical engineering, chemical engineering, microbiology, neuroscience, neurobiology, biochemistry, pharmaceutical related, geography & environmental science, marine biology, (possibly) physical chemistry and a load more courses/careers
Original post by Chahara
you could apply for like a medicine type job

i do french, art and business:
any ideas please?

You might be able to work at the la louvre museum in Paris and do art related stuff. Or you could do European business courses
Original post by Δthewayyouthink
Biomedical engineering, chemical engineering, microbiology, neuroscience, neurobiology, biochemistry, pharmaceutical related, geography & environmental science, marine biology, (possibly) physical chemistry and a load more courses/careers

thanks bro <3

Quick Reply

Latest