The Student Room Group

Tattoo virginity

Hi everyone,

looking at getting my first tattoos, and was looking for general opinions and ideas around price.

The first one i want is "Tento Suru" on my collarbone. it means "light up" and a direct reference to my fave ever song. I want it fairly big, and chosen it in Japanese cause i want something unusual haha

Second one is #believe. Want it on the inside of my bicep.

Thoughts on price etc? thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Joid14
Hi everyone,

looking at getting my first tattoos, and was looking for general opinions and ideas around price.

The first one i want is "Tento Suru" on my collarbone. it means "light up" and a direct reference to my fave ever song. I want it fairly big, and chosen it in Japanese cause i want something unusual haha

Second one is #believe. Want it on the inside of my bicep.

Thoughts on price etc? thanks

Hello,
Those were must be nice...
I would love to see some picture, if you don't mind..:smile:
Reply 2
Exciting!

It depends where you live, London prices are higher than Brighton prices for example :smile:

I have 'believe' tattooed on my wrist and that was £60 in Brighton, I also have script on my back that was £70 in Brighton but my small music notes in London cost me £80 so it totally depends! :biggrin: My half sleeve cost £100 per hour in Hammersmith, London (£750 for 7 hours work) - you can get cheaper than that but I paid bespoke design London price for that one!
Price depends on what you get and who your artist is - my first tattoo was about £1400 but it's very large and in colour. The best thing you can do is research artists in your area and then send them the design or go in with the design for a chat and to get an accurate quote.

Quick Reply

Latest