The Student Room Group

2014 gcse chemistry paper c3

I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the c3 2014 exam paper for revision purposes, if you do please can you send it me; many thanks.
Original post by rumana101
I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the c3 2014 exam paper for revision purposes, if you do please can you send it me; many thanks.

I haven't got a copy but I was wondering if you have finished all your personal notes for C3?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I took it in 2014. but it was my worst paper. Maybe because I revised c3 in a week:wink:
Original post by Kai Diawara
I took it in 2014. but it was my worst paper. Maybe because I revised c3 in a week:wink:

What did you get?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Dr Cobbold
I haven't got a copy but I was wondering if you have finished all your personal notes for C3?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i don't really make notes, I just read the textbook and learn everything
i don't really make notes, I just read the textbook and learn everything

Fair enough. What are you predicted to get?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6

was the 6 marker a titration question, btw was it with aaa
Im the complete opposite. I can only learn by making tons of notes.
Reply 8
Fair enough. What are you predicted to get?

Posted from TSR Mobile

A* wby?
no it was calorimetry. I left it out, because I was expecting titration or identifying ions
Reply 10
no it was calorimetry. I left it out, because I was expecting titration or identifying ions

ohh right, tbh I enjoy C2 and C3 more than C1
A* wby?

An A but I feel that I can get an A*

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do Edexcel and I have almost finished all my revision notes for additional science and considering that further additional science is really small is this the right time to start revising for it and hopefully get an A*?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
An A but I feel that I can get an A*

Posted from TSR Mobile

tbh i don't think its that hard, in my mocks I've done better on C2 and C3 than C1, most of the questions are predictable
tbh i don't think its that hard, in my mocks I've done better on C2 and C3 than C1, most of the questions are predictable

Are you on Edexcel?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Are you on Edexcel?

Posted from TSR Mobile

nope AQA
I threw away my A* because of ****ing c3. so im going to retake in year 12

Quick Reply

Latest