The Student Room Group

Tried to kiss her, unsucessful but she still wants to go for drinks

So this girl that I've known for a few weeks has, I think been flirting with me, making comments like "I'm glad I've met you" and things like that. We've been talking about going for a drink at some point but last week, I couldn't stand the flirting any more. We were both at work alone and I tried to kiss her. She didn't let me so that evening I just sent her a text apologising so she said not to worry about it.

I then asked her if she still wanted to go for a drink yesterday and she said "yes sure" so hopefully we'll be going out later this week.

Should I try to make a move again when we're out or should I just leave it?
I wouldn't try again so soon after your first mess up.
Reply 2
I think you should leave it and just let it naturally occur. You'll both know when you're ready to kiss.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Leave it and just focus on the date/getting to know her better. You'll know when the right time to kiss her is (it's not at work).
Reply 4
So I should just see what happens and enjoy it but if it feels right, I should try and kiss her again but not rush it
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
So I should just see what happens and enjoy it but if it feels right, I should try and kiss her again but not rush it

Yep

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending