The Student Room Group

Women who are horrendous in the sack

Yes I'm that bored :bandit:

Since popping my cherry I've had a few mix of women in terms of their skill in the bedroom. However while they varied in terms of experience the vast majority really put the effort resulting in a good time. Having said that in my previous experiences had taught me it's not particularly hard for a woman to be "good" in bed. May just me being a bit easy and not every single woman can be "amazing" in the bedroom, but generally speaking I believed they really had to try to be bad (in the same manner women will complain about mens bedroom skills).

However the last two girls I slept with quite literally turned my head upside down in what I thought, as in previously I thought it was impossible for women to be bad at sex.

-The first, while putting the effort in, would not stop tossing and turning, rolling her eyes back and moaning at the top of her lungs. I literally thought she was about to turn into the girl from the Exorcist. She's since been nicknamed Magikarp due to her flailing by my housemates since then!

- The second while "talking the talk", literally just lied there with 0% movements, if she hadn't been chewing my neck off I would of thought she was asleep. And when I say she didn't move an inch, "any" movement had to be done by me which made having sex itself incredibly difficult. Afterwards she then ask's "did you enjoy that" while grinning at me like she's god's gift, completely oblivious it was literally the most difficult sex I'd ever had, including my very first time!!

I'm sure us guys can be especially useless at times, but was anyone else ignorant to the fact women could be "that bad"? Or am I the only one who has had such horrific experiences.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Sorry, had to laugh!

I've not had anyone 'bad' but one guy was more enjoyable than the others simply because he made more effort and could last quite a while. Oh having said that I very nearly had a ONS (didn't go all the way) a few weeks ago and the guy was trying to bite my nipples off :s-smilie: not sure if he knew what he was doing!
Oh yeah, I'm not a bloke, just thought I'd add my 2 cents :P
Original post by onegeargo
Women are horrendous at anything that requires initiative and being confident/assertive/original, in general. Sex is just one aspect where women are rarely held to any standards. You have to remember that they grow up in a world where they just have to look pretty and everything falls in their lap. Their entire universe is very cocooned and ''safe''. Friends tell them how great they look and how any guy would be lucky to have them. The blame isn't entirely theirs. Women grow up thinking ''because you're worth it'', men get told to ''grow balls''.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Amy Noether and Marie Curie and millions of Women scientists completely underwrite your first statement.Some of the greatest lawyers and statesmen are women.Women have just as good initiative as men.Stop being biased and misogynistic ✋.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Oh yeah, I'm not a bloke, just thought I'd add my 2 cents :P

Haha yeah I presumed that dw

Women are horrendous at anything that requires initiative and being confident/assertive/original, in general. Sex is just one aspect where women are rarely held to any standards. You have to remember that they grow up in a world where they just have to look pretty and everything falls in their lap. Their entire universe is very cocooned and ''safe''. Friends tell them how great they look and how any guy would be lucky to have them. The blame isn't entirely theirs. Women grow up thinking ''because you're worth it'', men get told to ''grow balls''.

Errrm I've never generally found that true, especially when it comes to posh/southern girls, who in my experience are a hell of a lot more innovative, confident, assertive and original in the bedroom, pretty much to the dismay of my northern mates.
(edited 8 years ago)

Someone's been burned haha...bitter much?
Original post by DanB1991
Yes I'm that bored :bandit:

Since popping my cherry I've had a few mix of women in terms of their skill in the bedroom. However while they varied in terms of experience the vast majority really put the effort resulting in a good time. Having said that in my previous experiences had taught me it's not particularly hard for a woman to be "good" in bed. May just me being a bit easy and not every single woman can be "amazing" in the bedroom, but generally speaking I believed they really had to try to be bad (in the same manner women will complain about mens bedroom skills).

However the last two girl I slept with quite literally turned my head upside down in what I thought, as in previously I thought it was impossible for women to be bad at sex.

-The first, while putting the effort in, would not stop tossing and turning, rolling her eyes back and moaning at the top of her lungs. I literally thought she was about to turn into the girl from the Exorcist. She's since been nicknamed Magikarp due to her flailing by my housemates since then!

- The second while "talking the talk", literally just lied there with 0% movements, if she hadn't been chewing my neck off I would of thought she was asleep. And when I say she didn't move an inch, "any" movement had to be done by me which made having sex itself incredibly difficult. Afterwards she then ask's "did you enjoy that" while grinning at me like she's god's gift, completely oblivious it was literally the most difficult sex I'd ever had, including my very first time!!

I'm sure us guys can be especially useless at times, but was anyone else ignorant to the fact women could be "that bad"? Or am I the only one who has had such horrific experiences.

I reckon guys have more to worry about as ladybits are more complex than the penis. Just my two cents.
Not women, but most of the men i've slept with (i'm a girl) have been bad, only one of them was actually good. So many guys just have no idea what they're doing, apparently don't know what a clit is and are really selfish. From my pov, if a guy just starts banging away i'm not going to be inclined to put much effort in myself either, because i'm getting absolutely nothing out of it, it has to be a two-way thing.
Reply 8
Not women, but most of the men i've slept with (i'm a girl) have been bad, only one of them was actually good. So many guys just have no idea what they're doing, apparently don't know what a clit is and are really selfish. From my pov, if a guy just starts banging away i'm not going to be inclined to put much effort in myself either, because i'm getting absolutely nothing out of it, it has to be a two-way thing.

Don't think anyone could disagree with that :lol:

Concerning that aspect of the female anatomy specifically, I have known a couple of girls who it does absolutely nothing for them and they swear by the G-Spot (which may actually not exist contrary to what men have been told for the last 20+ years), others who like much harder stimulation on the clit than the majority etc.

It's always a help if the girl highlights/hints exactly what they like in that regard. On one hand you need to communicate what you like, on the other, a guy who just starts "banging away" doesn't' really sound like he's being considerate for their partners preferences.

Never a truer word spoken, this cannot be emphasized enough. Life as a man sucks, given the choice I would chose life as a woman any day (a real one I mean). For women its like being born into the royal family, everyone tells you your wonderful and virtually everything opportunity is open to you, you would have to try real hard to stuff it up, i.e become fat by massive overeating, become drug addict, become hideously disfigured, have a disease, or have an accident and die young, etc. As a women sympathy is often given in any given situation by other females or even males such as the bedroom. If a man fails there is little/no sympathy just yourself to blame and you're own failings in life.
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Amy Noether and Marie Curie and millions of Women scientists completely underwrite your first statement.Some of the greatest lawyers and statesmen are women.Women have just as good initiative as men.Stop being biased and misogynistic ✋.

Preach brother
Reply 11

Misogyny is unattractive home boy
In my experience, it's a certain kind of person that brings up the issue of the opposite sex being rubbish in bed. It's usually women to be fair I think most men are just happy that they are getting something.

But when I think about the girls I know that have a big bee in their bonnet about how "most men are clueless/selfish" in bed, they are also girls that are quite stuck up about other things in life and like to complain and also talk down about others. I think the problem comes in attitude tbh. I think if you are turning sex in to a kind of competition where you are judging whether your partner is good or bad you are missing the point. Everyone is turned on by different things and I think it's easy to have fun in bed if you just ask the right questions, eg ask each other what turns you on, then talk about what stuff you've done in the past and get ideas from that eg if one of you has done something that the other hasn't, see if they want to try it, and then ask so what stuff haven't you done in the past that you've fantasised about, and see if you want to try that. Obviously you have to respect that your partner might not be in to something particular and that isn't right or wrong. So I wouldn't judge somebody for what they are in to.

Not every sexual partner you have is going to be ideally compatible and that's part of life but I think if you are the type of person that is continually disappointed by your experiences in bed and blaming other people then the problem might be your own attitude?
Original post by Stewie2011
Never a truer word spoken, this cannot be emphasized enough. Life as a man sucks, given the choice I would chose life as a woman any day (a real one I mean). For women its like being born into the royal family, everyone tells you your wonderful and virtually everything opportunity is open to you, you would have to try real hard to stuff it up, i.e become fat by massive overeating, become drug addict, become hideously disfigured, have a disease, or have an accident and die young, etc. As a women sympathy is often given in any given situation by other females or even males such as the bedroom. If a man fails there is little/no sympathy just yourself to blame and you're own failings in life.

Preach on, brother. You know what's most frustrating about it though? How almost none of them recognize how privileged they are and how men who dare to even whisper a glimmer of discontent are immediately shut down and labeled every ''ism'' in the known ''liberal, progressive dictionary''. Actually it reminds me of another famous woman who once exclaimed ''let them eat cake''... living in an ivory tower usually ends up biting you in ass eventually.
(edited 8 years ago)

You could blame all the women who deride going slowly and hate it and say how boring it is for that. That is a wider trend, men can't do anything right.
Reply 15
Original post by Stewie2011

Well personally I would pick the physical strength, ability to pee standing up, lack of periods and absence of creepy ****ers harassing/molesting me in clubs over that, but each to their own.

But on topic, never personally experienced a girl who was particularly bad in bed, but I can see how it would be done. Definitely easier for girls than guys though.
You treated that woman like ****e, you sound like a ****, maybe you're not so hot yourself?
I'm sorry I stopped reading and died after "Magikarp" , that's just brilliant.
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

How's being a White Knight coming along for you? :P (N.B: this is a joke, and should be treated as such)

Naa, but seriously, I actually agree with the guy. He is spot on correct, when it comes to the dating world; there, women don't have a clue; but to just "sit, look pretty; and eventually the 'One' would come along" "he will be funny, charming, rich, good looking, and everything you ever wanted in a man". Bear in mind, in no place does that general advice, ever inform the females that, for them to get something (re:a guy) they actually have to take the initiative; which is what he was talking about.

In this viewpoint of thinking, All the threads, posts and conversations started by women on how to get a guy to like them, would refute your position on this statement. Name-calling, ad hominem attacks, and veiled calls for censorship of opposing views ("Stop being biased and misogynistic") does nothing to lend credibility to your point of view.

Hence, he wasn't talking about any other world; as success comes regardless of gender, but rather, the dating one.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
You could blame all the women who deride going slowly and hate it and say how boring it is for that. That is a wider trend, men can't do anything right.

There was no mention of speed in that post...
It's not all about the penis, that's what a lot of men don't seem to grasp.

Quick Reply

Latest