The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This is chicken madness! :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did you enjoy Chicken Little?
Original post by ChickenMadness
I thoroughly regret the decision. I feel terrible :redface:

Had it just been in the freezer for 3 months?
Reply 4
Original post by DeadGirlsDance
Had it just been in the freezer for 3 months?

ye since before christmas. But i cooked it recently and put it back. Then ate it while it was frozen because didn't want to eat soggy microwaved chicken. And now I feel sick and have a stomach ache.
Reply 5
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
Did you enjoy Chicken Little?

it's an ALRIGHT film. not one of my favourite chicken related films.
ye since before christmas. But i cooked it recently and put it back. Then ate it while it was frozen because didn't want to eat soggy microwaved chicken. And now I feel sick and have a stomach ache.

Cor that is absolute Madness, Chicken.

Wtf you ate it whilst it was still frozen :eek:
That is disgusting.
Reply 9
Original post by CherryWine
Wtf you ate it whilst it was still frozen :eek:

It used to be crunchy fried chicken with cornstarch n stuff lol. If I reheated it, it would have been all soggy. I would have eaten it still but frozen seemed to be the more pleasant dining experience I thought.
Reply 10
Better go to the hospital just in case.
You monster
It used to be crunchy fried chicken with cornstarch n stuff lol. If I reheated it, it would have been all soggy. I would have eaten it still but frozen seemed to be the more pleasant dining experience I thought.

Soggy chicken > frozen chicken. That is just wrong, didn't it hurt your teeth? :s-smilie:
Original post by Ndella
Better go to the hospital just in case.

lol no. I ain't letting any non-lifting bacteria invade my body. I ain't some beta male.

And anyway there is no hospital in Hatfield. I'd have to go to the next city and that's a major hassle to be honest.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
You monster

Even if I decided not to eat animals. Someone else would just eat them and it would be in vain.

Original post by CherryWine
Soggy chicken > frozen chicken. That is just wrong, didn't it hurt your teeth? :s-smilie:

No it wasn't like ice, it was just chewy and a bit hard.
How did it taste though? :confused:
lol no. I ain't letting any non-lifting bacteria invade my body. I ain't some beta male.

And anyway there is no hospital in Hatfield. I'd have to go to the next city and that's a major hassle to be honest.

There's nothing in Hatfield :wink:
Original post by jedanselemyia
How did it taste though? :confused:

like chicken.
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
There's nothing in Hatfield :wink:

Theres a skate park behind Asda m8. My house next year is right next to it.

Original post by soanonymous
That is disgusting.

you're disgusting
(edited 8 years ago)

I am imagining it felt like eating a chicken flavored Popsicle? idk why.
Sorry I laughed! "Somebody gonna get hurt real bad". You're not alone though I had day old mince and my belly's in bits.:toofunny::cry2: Do you have the ****s yet??

Latest