The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Open to answer uni questions- 2nd year MH nursing student

Hi Everyone,

Im a second year mental health nursing student. If anyone has any questions about nursing/ uni life then ask away!:smile:
Original post by Jessrf
Hi Everyone,

Im a second year mental health nursing student. If anyone has any questions about nursing/ uni life then ask away!:smile:

Hi! I have a conditional offer for adult nursing which I have firmed. I'm currently doing an access course but need 30 distinctions. Im halfway there but worried I may skim it. Do you know if they are more lenient with mature students?
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
If you felt like you wanted to change direction and wanted to go from child to mental health, is that possible?
Reply 3
:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Jessrf
Hi Everyone,

At Surrey? Where have your placements been? I am a third year MH student and trying to find out about the inpatient units in Surrey.
Reply 5
heya! im going into my first year of MH and was wondering what the time table is like. I've hear its only twice a week and full 9-5 hours for them two days. also depending on the timetable im not sure whether to commute or live at the uni!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending